Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Why Yorubas Should Get Atikulated! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Should Get Atikulated! (263 Views)

Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Yorubas Should Get Atikulated! by archangel1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
It is very glaring that the loudest voices clamouring for ' restructuring' in Nigeria over the decades have provenance with the south Westerners. Before now , there is no gainsaying fact that the PDP presidential candidate Abubakar Atiku had demonstrated his resolve on many occasions, even when he was with the ruling party; APC, over his foray to restructuring Nigeria.
Against this backdrop, I wish to call on the Yoruba race of this great nation,who for many years now had been on the fore front of restructuring Nigeria project campaign to objectively prove their quest by giving Atiku/Obi candidacy the benefit of doubt. Restructuring Nigeria needs a political revolution, as such, can be driven by a strong political ideology and will. The truth remains that Nigeria has tasted APC and her Manifestos (inundated with her unfulfilled restructuring theories), today,we have all seen their stand.
I beckon on pro- restructuring ambassadors to identify with the candidacy that has the clear- cut agenda on this noble project. Having listened to the aforementioned candidate on many fora, I strongly believe that he should be given a chance to restructure Nigeria.
Re: Why Yorubas Should Get Atikulated! by Makito015(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Some people have been addicted to lifelessness and they won't give others the chance to prove themselves capable

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Should Get Atikulated! by Buterflyle0: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2018
archangel1:
[s]It is very glaring that the loudest voices clamouring for ' restructuring' in Nigeria over the decades have provenance with the south Westerners. Before now , there is no gainsaying fact that the PDP presidential candidate Abubakar Atiku had demonstrated his resolve on many occasions, even when he was with the ruling party; APC, over his foray to restructuring Nigeria.
Against this backdrop, I wish to call on the Yoruba race of this great nation,who for many years now had been on the fore front of restructuring Nigeria project campaign to objectively prove their quest by giving Atiku/Obi candidacy the benefit of doubt. Restructuring Nigeria needs a political revolution, as such, can be driven by a strong political ideology and will. The truth remains that Nigeria has tasted APC and her Manifestos (inundated with her unfulfilled restructuring theories), today,we have all seen their stand.
I beckon on pro- restructuring ambassadors to identify with the candidacy that has the clear- cut agenda on this noble project. Having listened to the aforementioned candidate on many fora, I strongly believe that he should be given a chance to restructure Nigeria.[/s]

Trash!

I am Yoruba by the way.
Re: Why Yorubas Should Get Atikulated! by Afamed: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2018
We ain't Atikulooting .

(1) (Reply)

2019: Fr. Mbaka Under Attack Over Comment On Atiku, Peter Obi / APGA Vows To Defeat APC/PDP In 2019 Presidential Election / Just In! Buhari Commends Ayade For Prompt Action In Biase Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.