Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks About Cloned Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks About Cloned Buhari (1136 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks About Cloned Buhari by psalmy2(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is the Transcript of Bishop David Oyedepo's Speech today during the Second Service at Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota.

“All through ages, Prophets are God's voice of conscience to nations and prophetic intervention is God's age-long solution to the rescue of any nation.

Whenever a nation is besieged by principalities and powers, resulting in a dehumanization and destruction of lives as we have it today in Nigeria.

How can a nation with an army of intelligent citizens who are impacting the nations of the world with their knowledge be held spellbound like this country?

How can one of the largest nations in the world be heading for perpetual slavery without people's knowledge?

This disturbing information came from the Nation Newspaper of Tuesday, 27th November 2018, written by one Olatunji Dare, exploded with 'authoritative assertions', he(the writer) said, claiming among others:

• That President Buhari had died in the U.K. in 2017, whilst he was undergoing medical treatment. HOW?

• That the entrenched cabal in Aso Rock had procured 'President Buhari's double' in Sudan and pressed him to serve as Nigerian President. What?

•That the representatives of the 'Jubril' family(President Buhari's impostor) having discovered the gigantic swindle, suddenly showed up in Abuja and demanded to be compensated with power-sharing arrangement at the Federal level in perpetuity plus 50% of Nigerian oil revenues for 10 years in the first instance.

That was on the backpage of the Nation Newspaper of Tuesday, 27th November, 2018, that and I quote-"failing which they will tell their story to the whole world". He(the writer) further stated that the Nigerian authority has entered into frantic negotiation with the 'Jubril's family' for what is about to become the "world dirtiest and worst kept secret", he (the writer) said.
He(the writer) concluded by saying that Britain is involved and mediating accordingly.

So far to my knowledge, there is no strong official information has refuted this claim which simply implies that 'Nigeria may truly be up for sell'.

The question is as Nigeria suddenly become a population of fools?

I believed it is time for us to come away from our slumber and salvage this nation from slavery. If this evil tide is not dealt with clearly and decisively, Nigeria may about to be re-colonized the second time and at this time by another African country.

What a shame and what a misfortune that would be. God forbid!!

You know when we prayed we must be sensitive to the on goings. If this is true, I wish it is not.

But the word-"authoritative" that the writer wrote was what caught my attention. If everything going on today, particularly the outburst from the Nation Newspaper of 27th November, 2018 are mere speculations, then let our President address the nation right away, to clear the air.

This same call has been made by our former President and one time leader of this nation, President Olusegun Obasanjo and Rtd. General Abdusalami Abubakar.

But if the President will not address a subject as sensitive as this, then it is being proved beyond any aorta of doubt that maybe he (President Muhammadu Buhari) is not our President.

On this note, we are going to rise up and pray for God to rescue Nigeria from destruction and from slavery.”
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks About Cloned Buhari by Afamed: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyedipo is simply a bigot. He should come out openly to campaign for PDP just as he did during his failed gate of hell in the last Presidential election. A true man of God will rather speak on facts and figures not on the assumed News he read on Newspapers. Smh

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks About Cloned Buhari by Makito015(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
I pray that God will give our leaders the wisdom to rule and govern this country very well
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks About Cloned Buhari by bedspread: 12:00am On Dec 04, 2018
[s]
Afamed:
Oyedipo is simply a bigot. He should come out openly to campaign for PDP just as he did during his failed gate of hell in the last Presidential election. A true man of God will rather speak on facts and figures not on the assumed News he read on Newspapers. Smh
[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks About Cloned Buhari by Calers: 1:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Oyedipo is a corrupt pastor. I dont believe in him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks About Cloned Buhari by Mynd44: 5:00am On Dec 04, 2018

(1)

Breaking News: Buhari Agree To Debate With Atiku PDP Presidential Flag Bearer / 2019: APC Banking On Poverty And Unemployment To Win A Elections / Meet Nigeria Youngest Deputy Speaker Osanebi And Governor P.A Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.