Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,270 members, 7,928,889 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Eight Things To Consider Before Buying/selling Land In Ibeju-lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eight Things To Consider Before Buying/selling Land In Ibeju-lekki (273 Views)

Treasure Island Estate Igbogbo Ikorodu Now Selling Land With C Of O / Eight Things To Consider Before Buying/selling Properties In Ibeju Lekki / 7 Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eight Things To Consider Before Buying/selling Land In Ibeju-lekki by PropertiesPro(m): 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
I know you have obviously heard of LEKKI PHASE 1, LEKKI AJAH, LEKKI SANGOTEDO and now IBEJU-LEKKI. Yes, the hotspot in the Lagos real estate world is currently Ibeju-Lekki, and by now you are probably conflicted within yourself and full of questions just begging for answers. Perhaps you think it’s too far out and you don’t want to buy there. Now you are wondering what all the fuss is about with Ibeju-Lekki development after all it is just another waterfront area.

However, if you are concerned about flooding and other problems faced by areas such as this or maybe you are just waiting for the right time to invest in this area as you have not been able to grasp the worth of lands in this area. These are probably some of the questions going on in your mind at the moment.
Well, it’s your lucky day as this article has been tailored to meet all your unanswered questions as well as to quell all doubts you may have about the area. I’m a weird investor with experience in the industry. For the past 7 days gathering this piece of information have only slept for about 24hrs, that’s just how weird I could be.

Moreover, Ibeju-Lekki is not just any promising area, it is without a doubt one of the most exciting developmental projects to go on in Lagos since the advent of Eko Atlantic City. Yes, I just compared it to Eko Atlantic City and for good reason also, it has it all. In Ibeju-Lekki, there is absolutely nothing that wouldn’t be found in this community come the next 20-30 years and it has an advantage that no other area in Lagos has experienced before, it has a Free Trade Zone (FTZ) located in it.

What is a Free Trade Zone?

We will get to that later on in the article along with other facts about the community that will definitely change your current view of this community. Without any further delay, let us jump into the 8 things to consider before buying/selling lands in Ibeju-Lekki. Oh no wait I forgot to warn you earlier, his content is actually for investors that see future potentials in a project and not the quick money hungry investors. I apologize I have to use that line but it’s just the koko of the matter, anyways quickly ask yourself where you belong before you proceed.
As of now, the following are some of the major factors in play considering the ibeju lekki developments:

1. The New Multi-Billion Naira Lekki-Epe International Airport
2. The Lekki Deep Sea Port Located In The Lekki Free Trade Zone
3. Dangote Refinery Located In The Lekki Free Trade Zone
4. The Lekki Free Trade Zone
5. The Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge
6. Pan Atlantic University
7. The New Shoprite Outlet
8. Luxury Resorts Such As; La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Eleko Beach, And Others.
Many of the above-listed infrastructures are still in the developmental stage whereas some (such as Pan Atlantic University) are already established with plans for expansion. This article aims to demystify Ibeju-Lekki and as such we will go into detail in a good number of the above factors. Follow this link to read more http://iamoluwaseun.com/eight-things-to-consider-before-buying-selling-properties-in-ibeju-lekki/

(1) (Reply)

Loading Green Bond From Samlite Roofing Company System To Enugu State / New Fresh!!Plots With Superb Title On Sale In Badore, Lekki, Ajah (see Video) / 3 Bedroom Duplex At Festac For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.