Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,430 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

There Is Hardship In Nollywood – Madam Saje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Hardship In Nollywood – Madam Saje (254 Views)

Actress Madam Saje Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style, Shares Adorable Photos / There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje / Odunlade Adekola,madam Saje & Others Celebrates With Iya Rainbow As She Clock 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Hardship In Nollywood – Madam Saje by DaMsOn007(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2018
There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje

Veteran Nollywood actress Fausat Balogun,

aka Madam Saje, has just cleared the air on the perception most people have the seemingly luxurious lifestyle stakeholders in the movie industry and according to her there is hardship in Nollywood.
There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje lailasnews 3

There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she said,

“Our leaders should have mercy on us. There is suffering in Nollywood. I just pray that God will make them have good thoughts towards us. If we are treated the way actors are treated in the western countries, you can imagine where we would be.

The only thing keeping many of us here is the passion we have for the job. If not for that, some people would have resorted to selling wares at Oshodi. There are no structures in place and pirates are also dealing with us.

“As for me, I have spent over 45 years in this industry; so, it is something that is already part of me. I cannot readily change to do another thing. However, I am happy that I don’t beg to eat and I am able to do things that my peers engage in.”

@
http://www.360ng.com.ng/there-is-hardship-in-nollywood-madam-saje/

(1) (Reply)

Need USA Or UK Phone Number For Just 4k / Eedris Abdulkareem Says President Buhari Is Weak Mentally And Physically / Wizkid Hot Video, STEW, Please Click To Watch This Lovely Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.