Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,635 members, 7,930,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen (6389 Views)

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by GistMore: 2:41am On Dec 04, 2018
UNIPORT slay queen identified as Angel Okafor has taken to her Facebook timeline to reveals she prefer dating and to have a yahoo boy as her boyfriend than a bet9ja player.

She wrote; I prefer to date a G boy than a bet9ja player

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/i-prefer-to-have-a-yahoo-boy-as-my-boyfriend-than-a-bet9ja-player-slay-queen

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by GistMore: 2:42am On Dec 04, 2018

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by babadigu(m): 2:45am On Dec 04, 2018
embarassed
Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 04, 2018
This thread gonna be interesting...

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by schboy3: 2:52am On Dec 04, 2018
Forget the face painting, boobs showing, cloth wearing.
From their statements, you will know their background.

9 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 04, 2018
GistMore:
UNIPORT slay queen identified as Angel Okafor has taken to her Facebook timeline to reveals she prefer dating and to have a yahoo boy as her boyfriend than a bet9ja player.

She wrote; I prefer to date a G boy than a bet9ja player

That is how they kill them!
Stupid, Lazy thing!

9 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by babyfaceafrica: 3:46am On Dec 04, 2018
you prefer a ritualist to a gambler?....you prefer someone that makes people cry to someone that hopes to chop one million with a hundred naira?....you really lack sense.....what makes a yahoo boy better than a bettor?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by fmc1(m): 3:55am On Dec 04, 2018
None of the options are good but one is manageable than the other. Gambling is bad but one can get over it with determination through serious planning rehabilitation ,however, yahoo is the height of all crimes.it involves stealing, retual, killings etc

6 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Kenzico(m): 4:25am On Dec 04, 2018
grin

This one is a NO BRAINER

4 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by binary007: 4:33am On Dec 04, 2018
She is mad.. that's all.

6 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 04, 2018
next benz victim on d line ...if u know u know

9 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by pyyxxaro: 4:42am On Dec 04, 2018
RIP to her Bweast and Kpekus in advance cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by MVLOX(m): 5:09am On Dec 04, 2018
na dis type nie baba go tell anoda yahoo boys say dem don dey use dis one already...
Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Uyi168: 5:17am On Dec 04, 2018
schboy3:
Forget the face painting, boobs showing, cloth wearing.
From their statements, you will know their background.
Yes o..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Uyi168: 5:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Have also be thinking ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by carzola(m): 5:19am On Dec 04, 2018
If you calm down them go buy
You Benz !!

If you no calm down them go use
You buy Benz!!!

Just how some girls prefer to
Marry a doctor over a lawyer

She too has a choice of who to date
We should respect that.
Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by highqueen(f): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Hmmm. shocked
Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by stanquad(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeria police should arrest someone like you, go and work.
Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by ednut1(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2018
I pray ur parents or fam are duped soon. I for say mk dem use u. But its clear na only cowries and wheelbarrow u go produce

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Hector09(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2018
She is seeking for attention thats all, there is difference between a virtual player and bet9ja player,
Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Deckline(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2018
When she becomes a victim now....don't flood NL with her news!
Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Tamarapetty(f): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Yahoo boys will use your pant, use your womb. Might aswell kill you and sleep with ur dead corpse.

A gambler bets to get money in a legit way. . . So think twice, your mumu don do dear!

8 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Good for her....
Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Eberechi24(f): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2018
cheesy
Lefulefu, Randy91, Martin0. Come and give me lift.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Olibboy: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2018
STRONG 3 ODD IS AVAILABLE... 0 7 0 6 1 6 4 0 1 3 6
Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by ADRIAN88(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2018
La liga weekend pundits, over 2.5/Both teams to scores odds gamblers and 24hours livescores vigilantes will not like the sound of this.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by Uglymind: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2018
angry

That girl is clearly a gold digger
And later she will say she's looking for God fearing husband.. Useless attention seeker..

5 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by durubennie(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2018
grin

Everywhere ashawo

Its better to find a LovePeddler in a brothel at GRA..
Cause all this type of girls carry diseases and most of them are not hygienic.. Atleast the whores in brothels protect themselves better than these girls..

When I visited uniport to see my cousin.. He told me that his girlfriend has been booking appointments with married men.. And they fnck her without condom cause the pay is high.. A LovePeddler in a brothel will never have unprotected sex with anybody.. Places like the boss de planet the dawn have neat girls.. They go for HIV test every 2 months cause it's mandatory..
Guys look well before you leap

6 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen by ADRIAN88(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yahoo boys will use your pant, use your womb. Might aswell kill you and sleep with ur dead corpse.

A gambler bets to get money in a legit way. . . So think twice, your mumu don do dear!

To be honest, you have to give it to yahoo boys in this race (i'm no supporter of rituals, defrauding your fellow man and what not for selfish reasons, i'm talking about the core root cause that gives rise to their success rate)

A typical yahoo guy capitalises on the gullibility and sheer greed of his prey, that's a fact, he does this with extreme precision, a whole lot of patience, and persistence fuelled by a burning desire to live above his means, live a flashy life and all the other things he has set as a living standard in his daily thoughts, the reason they as well go through any length to get what they what.

As debatable as this may seem, the yahoo guy stands a better chance of being more successful at his said craft.

On the other hand, even though legit, a sports gambler has a less than one percent chance of beating the bookmakers at their game, it is almost impossible to win on a consistent basis, even when you do win large sums, a bulk of it is spent back on gambling activities, moreso it's overhead cost (if i may say so) leaves you broke more often than not, constantly in debt, you become lazy and out of touch with reality, distant from former friends/relatives/acquaintances you must have borrowed from to fund the gamblers lifestyle, you're constantly counting your eggs before they are hatched because you expect to win meaning you eternally indebted, it has a less than one percent success rate amongst its participants, it's a lose-lose situation either way you look at it.

In sum, there are no less evils between the two, what is bad Is bad, but if I was to take a trait from either of the two, I will go with the yahoo boy's street sense, sheer persistence, dog-eat-dog mentality and their sheer will of how to be one step ahead, and then apply this to a legit business.

PS- I was once a sports gambler, it brought me good times; won over N2million cumulative in a little over a year, but it also nothing but grief, loss of money, loss of friends, unproductive behaviour, misplaced priorities and loads of debt.
I have counted my losses, quit the game (2 months going into my third, paying up my debts, setting up good use for my time and focusing on rebuilding my life for the better.

Surprisingly I have also met lots of yahoo guys, almost gave in to it at some point but never did and I am glad I did not, hence my candid take on the said topic.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Totally Naked On Her Instagram Page.... See Some Reactions / I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship / Wow Pictures! 44 Years Old SA Celeb At Petrol Station In Nothing But Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.