Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,397 members, 7,897,762 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu (10405 Views)

Otti Warns As Thieves Damage Public Gutters In Aba, Sell Off Rods As Scraps / Abia Commissioner, Ndukwe Will Fight Back If Removed - Aide Warns Ikpeazu / Igbere Welfare Union Warns Ikpeazu, PDP Over Alleged Plot To Withdraw Anyaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu by fergie001: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Otti,should watch his language carefully and not set the state ablaze...
This is God's Own State....so let us set the pace with respect to our conduct during the elections......
For me...I have made a decision on whom to vote....but will get a clearer picture when I return for the yuletide......
God bless Abia
Re: This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu by adicious(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2018
mazimee:
Ikpeazu is a product of zoning (this is our brother). Those who voted for him on sentimental reasons should See the reason why our votes should be far from people who have nothing to offer rather than I am your brother.
Sir, List the Bad roads in Umuahia biko? Then compare Aba with what it used to be in 2015. I know we have passed the level of assessing performance with good roads but Ikpeazu performed and deserves a second term. Otti is just a thief who wants to regain the hundreds of millions he lost in 2015.
Re: This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu by chiedozie198100: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2018
Ponponkon:
An idiot that does not know his father's Compound until us bonifde Ukwa/Ngwa sons and daughters pointed it out to him is making a threat against the only performing governor Abia State has ever had since 27years of existence.

Well since the idiot has declared war on the Ukwa/Ngwa nation, I hereby call on all arm themselves against these marauders.

u pointed what to otti?
you don't even know where he's from.
Re: This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu by 1759King: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2018
It is quite unfortunate Abia as a state has NEVER enjoyed good GOVERNANCE.

Ebonyi is leading Abia State now - I have been to Ebonyi recently; I saw the good roads and the people there have fewer complaints now. Their governor is performing albeit filling his pockets as is with all thieves called 'Nigerian politicians'.

PDP may have failed Abia woefully but Abians failed Abia 'more' woefully. There were fine (on paper) candidates in 2015 - Ogah and Otti, but Abians chose to remain in the shackles brought upon them by Orji Uzor Kalu.

You see, T. A Orji did his puppet service to Orji Uzor Kalu during his (T. A Orji) first tenure, then he gained his freedom and stole the state dry during his second tenure. He brought on his puppet Ikpeazu...

You'd think Ikpeazu will get his freedom IF he wins second tenure but no! There's T. A Orji's son who is more deadly than his father.

I do want to become Abia state Governor someday, may be in 8 years time, but I don't want my people to keep suffering until then.

I can't decide who Abians should vote for, but I'll advise we as a people do away with sentimental voting. 'This is an Ngwa man', 'this one is from Aro' hasn't helped the state in any way!

Please and please do not vote for someone who is/has been a puppet, and who is yearning for freedom to steal the state dry and lord over his own puppet when he goes for retirement in the senate.

My 2 kobo.

2 Likes

Re: This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu by sage(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
1759King:
It is quite unfortunate Abia as a state has NEVER enjoyed good GOVERNANCE.

Ebonyi is leading Abia State now - I have been to Ebonyi recently; I saw the good roads and the people there have fewer complaints now. Their governor is performing albeit filling his pockets as is with all thieves called 'Nigerian politicians'.

PDP may have failed Abia woefully but Abians failed Abia 'more' woefully. There were fine (on paper) candidates in 2015 - Ogah and Otti, but Abians chose to remain in the shackles brought upon them by Orji Uzor Kalu.

You see, T. A Orji did his puppet service to Orji Uzor Kalu during his (T. A Orji) first tenure, then he gained his freedom and stole the state dry during his second tenure. He brought on his puppet Ikpeazu...

You'd think Ikpeazu will get his freedom IF he wins second tenure but no! There's T. A Orji's son who is more deadly than his father.

I do want to become Abia state Governor someday, may be in 8 years time, but I don't want my people to keep suffering until then.

I can't decide who Abians should vote for, but I'll advise we as a people do away with sentimental voting. 'This is an Ngwa man', 'this one is from Aro' hasn't helped the state in any way!

Please and please do not vote for someone who is/has been a puppet, and who is yearning for freedom to steal the state dry and lord over his own puppet when he goes for retirement in the senate.

My 2 kobo.

Abia state was extremely unfortunate to get an uneducated man in OUK as governor in the first place. Set the bad tone of governance and state back and since then it has gotten worse.

Now unless the current mediocre person is ousted Abia is done as a state. T.A Orji's son is waiting in the wings.

The sad thing is 8 years under a visionary leader and you can totally change the state

1 Like

Re: This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu by Ponponkon: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2018
sage:

Abia state was extremely unfortunate to get an uneducated man in OUK as governor in the first place. Set the bad tone of governance and state back and since then it has gotten worse.

Now unless the current mediocre person is ousted Abia is done as a state. T.A Orji's son is waiting in the wings.

The sad thing is 8 years under a visionary leader and you can totally change the state
Coward you are afraid of contesting against ordinary Ikuku in 2023. From Ikuku wants to be speaker to Ikuku will become governor in 2023, aren't you illiterates ashamed of yourselves? You are a waste of oxygen. Bloody losers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igwe Charles Nwoye Is Not The Tradition Ruler Of Amurri Kingdom / Games Are Won By Goals, Not Dribbles, Ohanaeze Reacts To Non-Collection Of Pvcs / Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.