Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,408 members, 7,978,287 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:33 AM

Is This True About Sexuality And Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This True About Sexuality And Christianity? (352 Views)

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Sexuality And Christianity? by jen2me(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2018
I don't know if it's a myth, but I have heard so much of some ideologies in Christianity saying, 'Pre-marital sex is an exchange of glory and the destruction of destinies of parties involved .'
How true is this in the first place? If true, who gives the glory and who takes?
It will surprise you to know some practically go by warning in a speech of, 'don't give yourself to that guy/lady, he/she only aims at destroying your life and destiny .'
Is this whole saying by some Christians true about Pre-marital sex and fornication?
Re: Is This True About Sexuality And Christianity? by Oluromantic: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Well you know any religious belief in a place like Nigeria always tie wrapper more than that of other places. Fornication and adultery is bad...that I know. Some have done worse and got born again, and their flourishing. Many are not even born again and they're still flourishing in fact more than born again folks...(that doesn't make it right though)

However I believe spirits and demons exist, some in human form and they don't look any different and may even look more attractive. And to avoid being their scape goat, one should avoid intimacy with them let alone sex...you sure know a demon don't have any good to offer, it has to be something bad. And they can't be differentiated from other humans in appearance

Aside that, every other sex is just fun which may be sin to God and when u quit in apology to God, he'll forgive...and not that everybody you have sex with is a destiny-destroying demon. But one shdnt overlook the law of karma, curses of a person who sacrificed all he/she has in loves name after agreeing you'll both marry then you absconded, such curses be like superglue...e dey gum well well.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Sexuality And Christianity? by jen2me(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2018
Oluromantic:
Well you know any religious belief in a place like Nigeria always tie wrapper more than that of other places. Fornication and adultery is bad...that I know. Some have done worse and got born again, and their flourishing. Many are not even born again and they're still flourishing in fact more than born again folks...(that doesn't make it right though)

However I believe spirits and demons exist, some in human form and they don't look any different in fact they look more attractive. And to avoid being their scape goat, one should avoid intimacy with them let alone sex...you sure know a demon don't have any good to offer, it has to be something bad. And they can't be differentiated from other humans in appearance

Aside that, every other sex is just fun which may be sin to God and when u quit in apology to God, he'll forgive you...and not that everybody you have sex with is a destiny-destroying demon. But one shdnt overlook the law of karma, curses of a person who sacrificed all he/she has in loves name after agreeing you'll both marry then you absconded, such curses be like superglue...e dey gum well well.

A funny intro. �

You have actually given some meaningful points.�
Re: Is This True About Sexuality And Christianity? by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Feb 02
jen2me:
■ I don't know if it's a myth, but I have heard so much of some ideologies in Christianity saying, 'Pre-marital sex is an exchange of glory and the destruction of destinies of parties involved .'
■ How true is this in the first place? If true, who gives the glory and who takes?
It will surprise you to know some practically go by warning in a speech of, 'don't give yourself to that guy/lady, he/she only aims at destroying your life and destiny .' Is this whole saying by some Christians true about Pre-marital sex and fornication?
Most of what comprises the doctrines of all the over 47,000 cult denominations that make up the religion of Christianity are taken from local pagan ideas. This particular claim in bold happens to be one of them. The concept of Destiny and exchange of Glory from one human to another is foreign to Scripture, the Gospel of Jesus Christ included. There is no such thing as destiny or fate in Scripture. undecided

2. For a better understanding of the root belief, you may want to consult a local Babalawo. The concept from stolen from them after all. undecided

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment US Pastor Called Out Widows To Take Any Amount From Offering Box / Video:I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street / Real Prophecy Happening Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.