Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,905 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:17 AM

Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted (23033 Views)

Onyinye Omenuga: Peter Obi Congratulates Young Nigerian Uk Awardee / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics / The 40+ Historical Issues Tackled By The Buhari Government By Zara Gift Onyinye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by Uduakuduakobong(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Like for Atikuobi PDP. Share for Buhariosin APC.

3 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by SocialJustice: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:
Oga keep shut
It was just an illustration to show how money was shared to people to come out for thief Atiku.
You won't be able to do this job you signed up for. Inbox me let me give you a proper job.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by Sholaco: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Well I couldn't see any political party logo in connection with the sharing of the food...it might just be a charity gift to d needy...my thought.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by madridsta007(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
AutoMedMechanic:
Yesterday Zara Gift Onyinye made this post and BMC minions started sharing it upandan

The shameful things is these Buharist, Buharideen and Hailers claim Buhari has INTEGRITY and his their MENTOR, but you see the way they LIE!!! LYING is in their blood!!

So that means this is what Buhari is mentoring them, pls Show me any of them that has integrity and doesn't lie? You won't find.
Cc
Lala

You think she does not know that the picture is a FRAUD?
You think the BMC does not know that the picture is a fraud?
You think they do not know that Buhari is a fraud?
They do.

Zara Gift Onyinye and her likes were schooled by persons who have read and studied the works of the infamous Nazi Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels. He is the one that started the ideology of telling a lie over and over and over again... Till it appears to become the "truth." People then act on that "manufactured truth". By voting in lifelessness again.

Lies are better told and sold when it is visual, sensationalist, emotional and outrageous. Then you have a gullible and largely illiterate population like Nigeria's. A combination of this wins you an election, like it happened in 2015.
This time, it may be different as Nigerians [and not specifically PDP] have become tired of APC lies and are bursting it daily.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by Tizu(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
This former Italian ashawo again? Who takes this old harlot seriously.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by ashawopikin(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2018

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by Yinkame123(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
OP while you might be right by your claim, i tend to disagree with you on your counter picture. The picture shared by Zara were all having green packs while all you shared are all pink packs. None of the pictures you showed where the packs are been shared has green packs. If you look at the background of the green packs and the pink packs they are not the same. The hand showing over the green packs wore long sleeve shirt while the man in the other picture wore short sleeve. My observation though.

AutoMedMechanic:
Yesterday Zara Gift Onyinye made this post and BMC minions started sharing it upandan

The shameful things is these Buharist, Buharideen and Hailers claim Buhari has INTEGRITY and his their MENTOR, but you see the way they LIE!!! LYING is in their blood!!

So that means this is what Buhari is mentoring them, pls Show me any of them that has integrity and doesn't lie? You won't find.
Cc
Lala
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by BafanaBafana: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ipob yoots clap for yourself.
Unless your reasoning in upside down like the albino hunch back's., you should see that the two pictures are not the same
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by seegi(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
SocialJustice:
You won't be able to do this job you signed up for. Inbox me let me give you a proper job.
Sir i no mind dat your proper job.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by SocialJustice: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
seegi:
Sir i no mind dat your proper job.
Lol, I was just dissing that fool. Is that the reason you've been trying to reach me?
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by revolt(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:
Oga keep shut
It was just an illustration to show how money was shared to people to come out for thief Atiku.
bloody ediotic liars. All u guys do is lie and decirve yourselves
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by seegi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
SocialJustice:
Lol, I was just dissing that fool. Is that the reason you've been trying to reach me?
Yes it is one of the reasons am trying to reach you, there are some additional reasons.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by michoim(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:
Oga keep shut
Yes oo my brother. PDP had always being like this from inception. They can never change. They are band of treasury looting scavengers. ..
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by rapid101(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:
Oga keep shut
don't want to quote u b4 ur moniker sef

U b real cow
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by 1759King: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:
Oga keep shut
Of course una must reason without brain!
I don tire for Nigeria and how APC has made so many people brainless.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by selectedhero(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:
Oga keep shut

Aren't you ashamed typing this. Haba Oga
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by SocialJustice: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
seegi:
Yes it is one of the reasons am trying to reach you, there are some additional reasons.
I'm sorry but I don't get personal with NL people for now. Too many shady characters.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by BuhariCow: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
SocialJustice:
I'm sorry but I don't get personal with NL people for now. Too many shady characters.
Idiot
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by meobizy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
I don’t understand how finding someone who did a similar feat makes her post a lie.
Does this mean under sun light a green takeaway pack turns pink? I’m confused here.

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by SocialJustice: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:

Idiot
grin grin grin You know the country is hard and you're here fooling yourself. Keep supporting evil, let's see how far you go.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by otipoju(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:
Oga keep shut

Really?

No be only illustration, na demonstration.

Shameless liars
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by seegi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
SocialJustice:
Ok sir. i understand you, but will be glad if you reply my PM.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by uchennaq(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
APC candidates and their supporters are idiotic in Nature. Yesterday PDP campaigned against hunger(poverty) and today APC are sharing packed rice with naira 500. Shame unto people supporting this evil party.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by udemzyudex(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:
Oga keep shut

Your IQ is too low, very low. You say illustration?
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by Wesely01(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
AutoMedMechanic:

Cc
Lala

I knew this girl would be ugly imagine after collecting money from APC and she seats down at home and be typing nonsense supporting failed government
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by Chukazu: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:

You are only wailing cause you didn't receive your pack of rice. grin

I can see it with your Monicker, Buhari Cow...as in "Anu ana azu mgburi"

Someone is" feeding you fat just for the Slaughter"
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by Nikedollars: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
No wonder our youths are now LIFELESS from demi adeyanju down to omojuwa...... OLORIBURUKU PEOPLE
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by HeyCorleone(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
BuhariCow:
Oga keep shut

lol.

Everything is an illustration.

Even when Keyamo posted his lie picture, it was also an illustration.

Idiots.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by 02Kebreal(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
And I was tagged on that post fa.... Besides that was just an illustration
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Food - Sokoto Post Busted by leospruce(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Redhot111:

Why una no dey get sense na
help me ask them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Court seized Abacha loot worth £211m / Air Force To Investigate Mistaken Attack On Soldiers At Mainok / 10 Things To Know About Adeola Ajayi, The New DSS Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.