Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... (1620 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by kollinzgee(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2018
here in campus you see girls going for married men remember you will marry Tom morrow and anoder girl will shag your husband *winks* go get a life don't be a homebreaker fear God.
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by FluidQueen(f): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2018
The man gets no judgment? The MARRIED man that's supposed to stay commited to his marriage? Really?

Make no mistake, the man is the 'HOME BREAKER' and NOT the Side pieces. Most of them are even oblivious to the fact that he's a married man.

6 Likes

Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by delishpot: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2018
kollinzgee:
here in campus you see girls going for married men remember you will marry Tom morrow and anoder girl will shag your husband *winks* go get a life don't be a homebreaker fear God.

So the moral of the story is that we should blame women for cheating husbands? As in if they don't date married men, married men will not cheat again.
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2018
kollinzgee:
No worry brother we pray for yahoo
married men to use them for rituals cool
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2018
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by kollinzgee(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
delishpot:

So the moral of the story is that we should blame women for cheating husbands? As in if they don't date married men, married men will not cheat again.

why give in to his advances when you know he is married
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
let dose babes alone.they must hustle nau..christmas don near.if u no get big god na wetin u gain .
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by marvin906(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
lefulefu:
let dose babes alone.they must hustle nau..christmas don near.if u no get big god na wetin u gain ;Dlet dose alone.they must hustle nau..christmas don near.if u no get big god na wetin u gain

My guy you nor just well..
Christmas hustling

Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
marvin906:

My guy you nor just well..
Christmas hustling
. haha guy married men na hot cake dis type of time.oo.babes wey dey do d racket know say anyhow anyhow d married man must drop.
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by marvin906(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
lefulefu:
. haha guy married men na hot cake dis type of time.oo.babes wey dey do d racket know say anyhow anyhow d married man must drop.

Budget season

Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
marvin906:

Budget season
iyam telling ucheesy.slayqueen must buy iphone x this december by thunder by firecheesy.
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by delishpot: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2018
kollinzgee:

why give in to his advances when you know he is married
Same reason he made advances knowing that he is married. Who has more to lose? The man with wife and kids or a random girl looking for a walking atm?
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by Kdon2: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2018
FluidQueen:
The man gets no judgment? The MARRIED man that's supposed to stay commited to his marriage? Really?

Make no mistake, the man is the 'HOME BREAKER' and NOT the Side pieces. Most of them are even oblivious to the fact that he's a married man.

You lied! They know jorr! I tried preaching to some to no end they are usually high on it and adamant.
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by Kdon2: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2018
SilentListener:
No worry brother we pray for yahoo
married men to use them for rituals cool

That's my guy! grin

1 Like

Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by AryEmber(f): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2018
delishpot:

Who will they cheat with if all girls decide reject their proposal?
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by Kdon2: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2018
delishpot:

Same reason he made advances knowing that he is married. Who has more to lose? The man with wife and kids or a random girl looking for a walking atm?

And some acid or quiet death by the road side from unknown assailant!
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by kense88: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2018
kollinzgee:
Is not true. Is the married men that are going after them, in most cases. They are the ones breaking there home.
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by delishpot: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
Who will they cheat with if all girls decide reject their proposal?

They rape. They rape even their daughters or they go to brothels. So let's stop acting like Nigerian men are lower than pigs and as such need a woman to keep them acti g like humans. Let us instead focus on the fact that the peick controls many Naija men and a woman saying no to their married joysticks doesn't stop them from still fucking random women.
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by AryEmber(f): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
delishpot:

They rape. They rape even their daughters or they go to brothels. So let's stop acting like Nigerian men are lower than pigs and as such need a woman to keep them acti g like humans. Let us instead focus on the fact that the peick controls many Naija men and a woman saying no to their married joysticks doesn't stop them from still fucking random women.
A man going to brothel is still going to meet a girl. Now, about rape, side chicks are not the ones keeping the rate of rape low. A rapist's crime when caught won't be about cheating, it's about voilation and that's a crime. A married cheat surely does not get jailed.
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by delishpot: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
AryEmber:
A man going to brothel is still going to meet a girl. Now, about rape, side chicks are not the ones keeping the rate of rape low. A rapist's crime when caught won't be about cheating, it's about voilation and that's a crime. A married cheat surely does not get jailed.

At least you agree with me that if girls say no to married men it doesn't stop the men from still cheating on their wives somehow shey? That was my point. So let's stop playing the blame a woman for all men's woes gane and start focusing on men being accountable for their actions. That was the point I was trying to make from the start.
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Any man who cheats on his wife with young uni babes will suffer in their old age. The children will abandon them, it always happens.
Re: All These Girls That Are Dating Married Men Ehhh...... by Biglittlelois(f): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Married men that cheats are low budget whores cos i dont know why they cant stick it in their wives alone.

(1) (Reply)

. / Help Please, Is Her Pussy Really As Wide As Her Mouth Is? / Pls Help I Have A Very Low Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.