Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos (3005 Views)

Hips & Breast Alert! Photos Of This Actress In Tight Gown Is All You Need To See / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / Our Celebrities Are Now Something Else Even Tuface... Gay Alert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos by Rotji(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2018
I have noticed in recent times that all the ROUGH RIDER condoms I purchased have one thing in common. Even though I got them from different Pharmacy Stores and at different times, they seem to carry same Date I suspect to be their expiration dates. They all have 2018 - 01 (meaning January 2018) written at the base of their packets as can be seen in the pictures attached. I took this matter up last night with the last pharmacy I bought it from and the lady argued that what is written is the production date and that she bought those set of condoms only a week ago.

I did a little research on condoms expiration dates and I found that best before date or expiration date is what is written on the product package, and that shelf life of the product is written if only the production date is given on the product.

Well on ROUGH RIDER Condoms only one date is written and I strongly doubt if that is the production date since its shelf life isn't seen on the cover.

Please house kindly help confirm this, have you used a ROUGH RIDER Condoms in recent times? What date is written on the pack? And how do we know what the date represents?

We just could have a situation where Nigerians are ignorantly using expired condoms which may have grave consequences both within marital homes trying to do family planning and other out of marriage activities that can result in STI distribution.

Re: Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos by Rotji(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Date on ROUGH RIDER Condoms suspected to be the expiration date but still widely in circulation.

1 Like

Re: Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos by GOFRONT(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chaiii......These people just dey look for everymeans to expose us to HIV.....

1 Like

Re: Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos by Rotji(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chaiii......These people just dey look for everymeans to expose us to HIV.....

I tell you, and this is a serious matter. Who knows for how long they will be selling these. A lot of people just buy and use without checking for expiration date
Re: Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos by sexy74(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Rotji:
I have noticed in recent times that all the ROUGH RIDER condoms I purchased have one thing in common. Even though I got them from different Pharmacy Stores and at different times, they seem to carry same Date I suspect to be their expiration dates. They all have 2018 - 01 (meaning January 2018) written at the base of their packets as can be seen in the pictures attached. I took this matter up last night with the last pharmacy I bought it from and the lady argued that what is written is the production date and that she bought those set of condoms only a week ago.

I did a little research on condoms expiration dates and I found that best before date or expiration date is what is written on the product package, and that shelf life of the product is written if only the production date is given on the product.

Well on ROUGH RIDER Condoms only one date is written and I strongly doubt if that is the production date since its shelf life isn't seen on the cover.

Please house kindly help confirm this, have you used a ROUGH RIDER Condoms in recent times? What date is written on the pack? And how do we know what the date represents?

We just could have a situation where Nigerians are ignorantly using expired condoms which may have grave consequences both within marital homes trying to do family planning and other out of marriage activities that can result in STI distribution.

why will it not expire , how many people buy rough Ryder when gold circle is cheaper ?
My brother na you Sabi be wise.
Re: Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Rough rider kadan kadan grin

2 Likes

Re: Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos by Mankosi: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
What are doing with condom? House decorations? Are u doing birthday?
Re: Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos by Rotji(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Rough rider kadan kadan grin

grin grin grin but it's a serious matter fa
Re: Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos by Rotji(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mankosi:

cool cool cool Oga forget about the decorations, let's ponder on the implications na
Re: Expired Condoms Alert??!!! Photos by Darkseid(m): 2:57am On Dec 05, 2018
Mankosi:
It's almost Christmas, so he's buying it down to decorate his house before December 25th tongue

(1) (Reply)

Olosho With Big Ukwu Who Love To Ride Without Condom / Ladies, Can U Honestly Date A Guy Who eat Chicken With His Bare Hand? / Chibudollar Scammed Me Of 89k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.