Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,228 members, 7,970,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:28 PM

British girl speaks yoruba with her Nigerian husband as she graduates from UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / British girl speaks yoruba with her Nigerian husband as she graduates from UK (937 Views)

Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates / Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British girl speaks yoruba with her Nigerian husband as she graduates from UK by dably: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
British girl speaks yoruba with her Nigerian husband as she graduates from the university in the UK.

Watch video here

Source - https://gistmore.com/british-girl-speaks-yoruba-with-her-nigerian-husband-as-she-graduates-from-the-university-in-the-uk

Re: British girl speaks yoruba with her Nigerian husband as she graduates from UK by dably: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
shocked
Re: British girl speaks yoruba with her Nigerian husband as she graduates from UK by czarina(f): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
So, it's a big deal

What about Nigerian girl speaks English as she graduates? sounds stupid right? Exactly how this post sounds!

3 Likes

Re: British girl speaks yoruba with her Nigerian husband as she graduates from UK by 4dor: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kini big deal?
Re: British girl speaks yoruba with her Nigerian husband as she graduates from UK by OxideII(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
czarina:
So, it's a big deal

What about Nigerian girl speaks English as she graduates? sounds stupid right? Exactly how this post sounds!

I love your reply. our people here thinks its a big deal if a foreigner speaks nigerian languages. what a shame! I have a Brazilian friend who speaks Yoruba and he didn't find it as a big deal.

2 Likes

Re: British girl speaks yoruba with her Nigerian husband as she graduates from UK by czarina(f): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
OxideII:

I love your reply. our people here thinks its a big deal if a foreigner speaks nigerian languages. what a shame! I have a Brazilian friend who speaks Yoruba and he didn't find it as a big deal.
Colonial mentality

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

St. John's Sec. School. Alor Anambra State Won Bronze Medal At IFEST Competition / Pharmacy But Not Good At Math...help! / Writing And Passing All Your Waec/neco/gce Papers Is Not Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.