Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage (1303 Views)

Woman Furious After Finding Out Her Husband Bought Val Gift For His Sister-inlaw / I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line / Man Caught Stuck With Sister Inlaw During S*x Romp (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by politicalpastor: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
I got married to wife in February 24 2018.
After a while i notice the kind of influence her younger sister has on her . first . i gave my wife money to make soup and my wife went to ask her what she want to eat and she said rice, the surprising thing was that my wife make rice and stew with the same money i gave her.
After that i return back to US.
Then there was an argument i had with my wife and it was for up to 2 or 3 months, the same younger sister of her send a message to the elder sister abroad and that also did her own and in all these my wife will always support them.
When i had my baby, the sister that could not call me to congratulate me has the guts to tell my wife to tell me not to put my baby's pictures on Facebook. I just laugh.
After that i discover that when ever a guy buy something for her . my want me to buy thesame thing for her too.
I first noticed this girl bad character, when my wife told me to give her money to write agreements for something and my response was No. Since that day i notice the change in her.
When ever she does something that i confront. My wife about it, she always defend her , making me feel like am the bad person. Now there was a day she even shouted at me on the phone because of my wife sickness and they were not telling me what was really the problem.
Am tired of this and reafy to quit the marriage and i need advice no insult please.
Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by WinningEleven(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Bad Belle Sister. Though she's not entirely at fault. Na your wife day give am chance.
Bring your wife and the sister to a meeting and invite the whole family
Narrate all that has happened and ask your wife to choose between you or her sister. Her choice will determine your next courses of action. Legal actions will be berra
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by WinningEleven(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
But OP your English do me something o

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by Heartbender: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Get a lawyer
politicalpastor:
After a while i notice the kind of influence her younger sister has on her . first . i gave my wife money to make soup and my wife went to ask her what she want to eat and she said rice, the surprising thing was that my wife make rice and stew with the same money i gave her.
Then there was an argument i had with my wife and it was for up to 2 or 3 months, the same younger sister of her send a message to the elder sister abroad and that also did her own and in all these my wife will always support them.
When i had my baby, the sister that could not call me to congratulate me has the guts to tell my wife to tell me not to put my baby's pictures on Facebook. I just laugh.
After that i discover that when ever a guy buy something for her . my want me to buy thesame thing for her too.
I first noticed this girl bad character, when my wife told me to give her money to write agreements for something and my response was No. Since that day i notice the change in her.
When ever she does something that i confront. My wife about it, she always defend her , making me feel like am the bad person. Now there was a day she even shouted at me on the phone because of my wife sickness and they were not telling me what was really the problem.
Am tired of this and reafy to quit the marriage and i need advice no insult please.
Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by LouisBERG: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
brb
Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by IamD18: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by Splinz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
undecided

This Op sounds like a weakling. I'm sorry...

You don't need come here and scribbled this poo over nothing! You're the man!

Tell your wife: enough! And if she's not taking any of it, send her back to her lousy sister!

Period!
Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by Xisnin(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
As a politicalpastor, you should know what to do.
Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by Owiii(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
politicalpastor:
Check the family, is the mum and dad living together? How about the ones that are married are they still living with their wwives/husband. How in earth can a younger sister control her elder sister?
Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by Lonestar124: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Your sister wife is giving you all this migraines, if I were you, I'll send her out of my house or completely ignore her acts except her greetings. You're older than her, the only person that need advice is your wife who's putting her sister first before you..Let it not be known to your wife about her sister unlikely attitudes toward you, she may shun her or not.

The moment you start complaining of your sister in-law characters to your wife and she hear it, she'll see you as a weak man.

A man take decision and not being a complaint.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by daben1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
from your write up, your sister in-law stays in your house, shouts at you whenever she wants and you can't throw her miserable self out of your house? throw her out bro
Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by Foodforthought: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Send the lady out, if your wife complains send her out too. Women take advantage of weak men.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
The younger sis to your wife controls your home, you better put your foot down, if I may ask, did you marry from an Edo family?

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic / Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) / I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.