Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,627 members, 7,937,845 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam (3637 Views)

Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency / Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
AK481:

But u said markarfi wasn’t there.
I posted as received. The person there may have missed that.
Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by deboysben(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:
Just as they deceived us that they were going to America only to turn back from London with other lies.
just admit you are suffering from spherical aberration
Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by duwdu: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

That's the reality bro.

Note that this is NW rally. Wait until Buhari's Sokoto (not even NW) rally and they'll know the difference between Mohammed Ali and Bash Ali.

Epic!!! gringringrin

(I'm a lover of the Sweet Science. wink )

P34c3

1 Like

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
deboysben:
just admit you are suffering from spherical aberration
You are a very brilliant student of PDP's school of magical jumpology.

Spherical aberration is Atiku turning spherically to avoid going straight to America of no return.

2 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Buterflyle0: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

Spherical aberration is Atiku turning spherically to avoid going straight to America of no return.

grin

Atiku

2 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Afamed: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Those who expect Atiku to defeat Buhari need to wake up from their slumber

3 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by farem: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

The chants of "Sai Buhari" will continue to follow them wherever they go, except they stop start mentioning the name of "Nigeria Biafra."
Well fixed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by farem: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

That's the reality bro.

Note that this is NW rally. Wait until Buhari's Sokoto (not even NW) rally and they'll know the difference between Mohammed Ali and Bash Ali.

There's a grand difference o @ the bolded

2 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by gurunlocker: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:
An oversight I think. Add 1.

Lol... I love BMCs grin

You really call that an oversight? How will you call not seeing makarfi present by your co-fake news carrier an oversight? I guess Makarfi is a pin grin grin

Someone sat down somewhere, wrote a BC message, a Buhari supporter obviously. Now, another buhari supporter come on Nairaland to post the fake news and I also see your co- zombies masturbating.

Why can't you guys face your lord campaign? There's nothing to fear since nobody can defeat Buhari.

It's better than posting fake news all around NL, it makes NL lose integrity.
Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

grin
Atiku
Hope that's not a knife bro.
We'd prefer his defeat to anything o!

1 Like

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by MalcoImX: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Afamed:
Those who expect Atiku to defeat Buhari need to wake up from their slumber
Buhari is the Mohammed Ali of Nigerian politics. The knockout has been made. It's only waiting for February to land.

1 Like

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by simplycarro: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
netpro:
Buhari will defeat Atiku with a bigger margin than he did Jonathan come 2019.

Looking more like that everyday as we head into the elections

2 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by simplycarro: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
quickberry2:
grin

Buhari's northwest rally is December 8th in Kano, they will see real crowd

Fear will surely catch PDP and their Ipob supporters grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Black venza 2012 model is available at a give away price of 6.5m Lagos is d location check my signature for my contact
Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by Peacecore: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Atiku is a thief

2 Likes

Re: An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam by deboysben(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
MalcoImX:

an Internet bomb should be donated in this thread to clear all the unrepentant zombies constituting nuisance in nairaland, cos they have all gathered in a place,

The need should be done to free nairaland from enemies of the state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor Nyeso Wike In Tears / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters / Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.