Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:36 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3273 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks all for the advises. I hope they help.
Re: ... by BlackPantherxXx: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2018
NCIC:
NCIC to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
You're not normal.What do I gain by posting a fake story.Because you don't believe it or it has not happened to you does not mean it fake.
Pray that you don't marry a useless woman.

Yes i agree....now buzz off!
Re: ... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2018
NCIC:
Please advise!
My brother just found out that his wife got pregnant for their former landlord after eight years. They have two children now plus the landlord son.My family and our mother advised him not to get married that foolish girl but he refused.
He went to work-offshore- and his wife got pregnant for the man.He never found out until yesterday when the man came to make trouble saying he wants his son back because his wife can't conceive but my brother's wife is refusing to give him the child.
My brother is running mad right now.
That woman is an hyper shut. He had leave her asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnancy Changed Everything, My Wife Can No Longer Satisfy Me- Please Advice / Mum Poses With Her Grown Sons... / Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.