Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,174 members, 7,928,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:17 PM

Popular Business Man Caught With Human Parts.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Business Man Caught With Human Parts.. (625 Views)

Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Business Man Caught With Human Parts.. by Easyboy444: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
A popular businessman in Ifon, Osun State, identified as Supo Bamidele has been arrested in possession of fresh
continue reading...... https://legitloaded.com/popular-osun-state-businessman-arrested-with-human-parts/

Re: Popular Business Man Caught With Human Parts.. by Frankdoz27: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
Why are Yoruba Muslims disgracing the Yoruba race with ritual killing and skull mining! This so bad.
Re: Popular Business Man Caught With Human Parts.. by willyo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
some of my friends will call them "skull..."

grin
Re: Popular Business Man Caught With Human Parts.. by Spark01(m): 1:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Why will a native doctor ask me for human parts?. I go give you the full body, then you cut the parts you like and cook the rest.
Stupid babalawo. angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Thugs Armed By Politicians To Impersonate The Military / Child Brides As Young As TEN 'are Being Advertised On Facebook' And Sold To Men / Nigeria Police Arrests These Young Men And Women For Swimming In The Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.