Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Group Dares Atiku To Travel To US To Prove His Visa's Validity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Dares Atiku To Travel To US To Prove His Visa's Validity (337 Views)

Group Dares Fg, Plans A Parallel Govt Against Tinubu's Swearing-in (video) / Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Dares Atiku To Travel To US To Prove His Visa's Validity by Dammylink(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2018
No Alternative To Buhari-Osinbajo 2019, a political campaign group, has dared the presidential candidate of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to make use of his widely acclaimed United States Visa. In a statement issued on T read more

1 Like

Re: Group Dares Atiku To Travel To US To Prove His Visa's Validity by Makito015(m): 12:23am On Dec 05, 2018
APC telling Atiku to go to America meanwhile their party chairman cannot go to zamfara.

I laugh in spanish
Re: Group Dares Atiku To Travel To US To Prove His Visa's Validity by GoldChest(m): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Wether he goes to America or not, I will vote him .

He's far better than that cloned lifeless disgrace of a president in Aso rock .

A president whom the world has made a laughing stock.

I m ashamed to be a Nigerian .

Re: Group Dares Atiku To Travel To US To Prove His Visa's Validity by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Makito015:
APC telling Atiku to go to America meanwhile their party chairman cannot go to zamfara.

I laugh in spanish
But PDP were shouting Buhari certificate since na?
APC is using the America issue to retaliate.

Shame on any youth supporting either of the two devilish parties in this country.

1 Like

Re: Group Dares Atiku To Travel To US To Prove His Visa's Validity by Makito015(m): 12:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Shame on any youth supporting either of the two devilish parties in this country.

True talk, chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Group Dares Atiku To Travel To US To Prove His Visa's Validity by yarimo(m): 2:35am On Dec 05, 2018
ATIKU going to AMERICA, This group want to kill ATIKU with HBP grin grin grin
Re: Group Dares Atiku To Travel To US To Prove His Visa's Validity by buhariguy(m): 2:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Makito015:

I laugh in spanish
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist were rejoicing for mere US visa,
If thief atiku fails to enter US, he should better disqualified himself from contesting

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos State Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP / PDP Key Members In Enugu State Pledge Support To Ayogu Eze Of APC Guber. / BREAKING: Former Speaker, N’abba Dumps APC, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.