Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,779 members, 7,889,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

See The 7 Years Old Schoolboy Making $21.6million From Youtube A Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The 7 Years Old Schoolboy Making $21.6million From Youtube A Year (270 Views)

7 Easy Steps On How To Make Money On Youtube: A Quick Guide / 14-year-old Schoolboy Dies, Others Injured As Flood Wreaks Havoc In Ogun / Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The 7 Years Old Schoolboy Making $21.6million From Youtube A Year by PizzleGold(m): 3:13am On Dec 05, 2018
A seven-year-old boy has become the highest earner on YouTube, amassing a staggering $21.6million this year, new figures reveal.

Astonishingly the Ryan ToysReview channel has 17 million followers, putting him at the top of the 2018 Forbes list.

The schoolboy's videos show him reviewing toys, and his verdict has a huge impact on product sales.

Ryan, who posts a new video each day, has been doing it since March 2015, with his parents and twin sisters also featuring.

When he was asked by NBC why his channel is doing so well, he replied: "Because I'm entertaining and I'm funny."
H[/b]is mum who has declined to reveal her full name quit her job as a chemistry teacher to concentrate on her son's growing internet career, The Verge previously reported.

His mum said Ryan was an avid review watcher before his channel was launched.

She told TubeFilter:[b] “One day, he asked me, ‘How come I’m not on YouTube when all the other kids are?’
So we just decided yeah, we can do that.
Then, we took him to the store to get his very first toy - I think it was a Lego train set - and it all started from there.”

She said most of the videos are filmed at the weekend, and edited while Ryan is at school.
Forbes says that most of his viewers are children of a similar age, and most of his videos open with him playing with a new toy before sharing his thoughts.
Because he is so young, 15% of Ryan's earnings are being held in a trust until he is older.
Last year he was the eighth highest earner, bringing in $11million, half the amount from this year.

SEE MORE: http:starnation.com.ng/see-the-7-years-old-schoolboy-making-21-6million-from-youtube-a-year
cc:lalasticlala
cc:mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Former Governor Fayose Involve In Accident, Escapes Death / Top 10 Naija Hits So Far 2018 / Senate In Rowdy Session As Lawmakers Tag Buhari’s EFCC Board Nominees As Lopside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.