Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Wednesday, December 5,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Wednesday, December 5,2018 (248 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), Today, December 5, 2023 / I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Wednesday, December 5,2018 by femoint007(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, December 5, 2018) - *YOU ARE UNTOUCHABLE*

1.Thank You, Father, for all Your unfailing promises and protective covenants over my life and destiny.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace to meditate day and night, in Your word, and, as I do, give me a very strong faith, that will overcome all fears, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, reveal more of Yourself to me, through Your infallible words, and empower me to do exploits for You, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, whenever, the devil tempts me with the weapons of fear and terror, let the Holy Spirit bring to me, at that instant, scriptures, that will neutralise and allay, my fears, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, whenever, the enemies shall come against me like a flood, please, raise an appropriate standard against them from heaven, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let Your presence be so strong upon my life, that, when satanic agents see me, they will bow and flee, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, Please hide me in Your secret place and make me untouchable to all my enemies, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, surround Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, with Your fire; let no satanic power be able to come near or touch him, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Codes Of Behavior For Citizens In The Kingdom Of The Greatest Creator / Pray Until Something Happens (3) / The Sermon On Mt. Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.