Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

Get Me Introduction About Major Cross Platform Mobile Development Tools. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get Me Introduction About Major Cross Platform Mobile Development Tools. (737 Views)

Learn How To Build Cross Platform Mobile Apps Using Flutter By Google. / Cross-platform Mobile Development With Xamarin In Lagos / Pros And Cons Of Cross-platform Mobile App Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Me Introduction About Major Cross Platform Mobile Development Tools. by kinhon: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2018
Get me introduction about major cross platform mobile development tools and How they work?
Re: Get Me Introduction About Major Cross Platform Mobile Development Tools. by Tanzina: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2018
There are a lot of cross platform mobile development tools
The mobile app users rising in a huge number. Following that the need of mobile app developer rising to. Major cross platform mobile development tools are used to work on this sector. And there are lot of cross platform mobile development tools and I’m giving you a bit example on how they works

Xamarin:Xamin has been going from strength-to-strength recently, attracting a record of setting more thatn 50$ million investment and methodically building. its platform and expanding its reach. From the last year the release of Xamarin 2, the company has certainly emerged as one of the best solution company for cross-platform development. Xamarin recent announcements of enterprise partnerships with IBM, Xoriant and – last year

PhoneGap : Phonegap is the most well known cross platform development brand in the world. Phonegap tool is based on the open source Apache Cordova project and is completely free to use, which goes some way to explain its popularity. Adobe is also working on an enterprise version of PhoneGap, which is currently undergoing a beta trial .
There are also more Major Cross-Platform Mobile Development Tools which is recommend by Svitla team.

(1) (Reply)

Hosting Needed / Javascript Frameworks / Please Help A Newbie Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.