Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Kevin Hart To Host The 2019 Academy Awards (oscars 2019) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Hart To Host The 2019 Academy Awards (oscars 2019) (288 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host / Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart To Host The 2019 Academy Awards (oscars 2019) by Lifewithcuttons: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2018

Actor and comedian, Kevin Hart, announced via his Instagram account that he’ll be hosting the 91th Academy awards in February 2019. He said:

"For years I have been asked if I would ever host the Oscars and my answer was always the same. I said that it would be the opportunity of a lifetime for me as a comedian and that it will happen when it’s supposed to. I am so happy to say that the day has finally come for me to host the Oscars.

I am blown away simply because this has been a goal on my list for a long time…To be able to join the legendary list of [hosts] that gave graced that stage is unbelievable. I know my mom is smiling from ear to ear right now. I want to thank my family/friends/fans for supporting me & riding with me all this time…I will be sure to make this years Oscars a special one. I appreciate the @TheAcademy for the opportunity…now it’s time to rise to the occasion. #Oscars"

He will be joining a lineup of iconic comedians to have hosted the Oscars, including Chris Rock, Jimmy Kimmel, Billy Crystal, Johnny Carson and Bob Hope.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/12/05/kevin-hart-to-host-the-2019-academy-awards-oscars-2019/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reportedly Declared Wanted In Gambia / Baba Igboro Got Turn To A Lady / All You Need To Know About The One-year-old Daughter Of Gifty And Mr 2kay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.