Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,982 members, 7,896,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? (14683 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by mamagee3(f): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2010
Danny4u:

Chemistry
But it's too damn hard.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by vescucci(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2010
Lol, Luvola. You take this stuff real seriously o. Good luck grin
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by budwizer(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2010
Studied elect/elect at unilag
My best courses were ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE THEORY and also ANTENNAE AND PROPAGATION.
They are today responsible for practically all the phenomena encountered in our daily lives today except off course gravity!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by obstead200(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2010
I loved Coy Law too. I'm also an accountant, working on being chartered (biz keeps gettin in d way). It gave me practical insight into company registration, Winding up, partnership etc. I was about registering a company then, so it was invaluable information on-time. I hated the fact that sections of CAMA 1990 had to be in my head, word for word. On that note, i don't envy law students.

I read accounting too. am also chartered.
but i hate company law with a passion. The story is just too much and most times not very relevant to our present day business environment in naija.
But I'm in love with tax laws, financial accounting and, code hacking!
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Azedplus(m): 5:43am On Aug 06, 2010
Am studyiog ACCOUNTANCY. its been different course at diff. level, but i've always like the major ACCOUNTS (MGT ACCT,COST ACCT ,FIN. ACCT etc )
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by more9ike(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2010
Am a graduate of computer science from University of Jos, i actually wanted to study computer science from my secondary school period because i sensed that the future belongs to IT. The courses i like most when i was in the university are CS306 (Database management system), CS409 (Data communication and networks) and MATH309 (Discrete mathematics) i like the course like mad!
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2010
Rubbish rubbish our education system does not make me or anyone else enjoy course again. I did about eighteen (18) courses in a semester in my College of Education days. The next semester, a whole new set of courses are introduced again so if you want to pass, you just have to forget everything you did in the previous semester otherwise, your brain might just go suck. Who cares if we all have individual differences, if you cannot cope then be ready for carry over(s), speel over or you will be droped. Anyway I use to love Economics. At about now, I am planning to go back to school to take Science Laboratory Technology as a course of study. Check This
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Thompson22(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2010
Am an Engineer,i gues engineering courses are gud cuz it wil make u versatile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

62 Graduates Bag First Class In UNIBEN / 11-year-old Boy, Boffin Ramarni Wilfred,with Higher IQ Than Einstein / #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.