Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Comedian Kevin Hart To Host 2019 Academy Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Kevin Hart To Host 2019 Academy Awards (264 Views)

Ciara To Host 2019 American Music Awards / Bovi And Layole Set To Host 2019 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant / Why Kevin Hart Won’t Host 2019 Oscars For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Kevin Hart To Host 2019 Academy Awards by 19Ebisco: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Comedian Kevin Hart, who has long said that he would like to one day host the Academy Awards, will serve as M.C. for the 91st Oscars ceremony on Feb. 24.

“I am so happy to say that the day has finally come for me to host the Oscars,” Hart wrote on Instagram.

The Academy Awards are the film industry’s highest honours.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, which organises the Oscars and normally announces the host, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Hart, 39, follows talk show host Jimmy Kimmel who took on the gig in 2018 and 2017.

“I am blown away simply because this has been a goal on my list for a long time,” Hart wrote on his Instagram page.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/05/comedian-kevin-hart-to-host-2019-academy-awards/

(1) (Reply)

. / ALBUMS: Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songz Album / Full List Of Soundcity MVP Awards Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.