Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,645 members, 7,878,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

Finding Accomodation As A New Student In Ottawa- Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finding Accomodation As A New Student In Ottawa- Canada (548 Views)

Any Nairalander In Ottawa, Canada Want To Link Up With A Fellow Nairalander? pix / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany / Harvard New Student Denied Entry Into The US Due To Posts Made By His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Accomodation As A New Student In Ottawa- Canada by OlamideA12: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Available Accomodation - Ottawa Canada. This post is for anyone coming into Ottawa - Canada for the winter session. I live in a 2bedroon apartment Which is located in the central of the city and close to most schools. I am looking for a FEMALE roommate. This is a good opportunity as you don’t have to go through the trouble of finding accommodation in the cold weather. Anyone interested should contact me for further details.
Re: Finding Accomodation As A New Student In Ottawa- Canada by tolugar: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Pls op can you recommend any school there?
Re: Finding Accomodation As A New Student In Ottawa- Canada by snowlordng(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
OlamideA12:
Available Accomodation - Ottawa Canada. This post is for anyone coming into Ottawa - Canada for the winter session. I live in a 2bedroon apartment Which is located in the central of the city and close to most schools. I am looking for a FEMALE roommate. This is a good opportunity as you don’t have to go through the trouble of finding accommodation in the cold weather. Anyone interested should contact me for further details.
pls can you tell me how you processed your student visa

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice On Traveling / "Each Tanker On The Bridge Pays N20,000 To Park, Its A Racket" By Adenusi Patric / Ibadan To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.