Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:20 PM

Am Enjoying MyTrip With Peace Mass Transit. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Enjoying MyTrip With Peace Mass Transit. (387 Views)

I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice / Peace Mass Transit Ajah Park Is Fine / VIDEO: Enjoying Everyday Life : Faithfulness – Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Enjoying MyTrip With Peace Mass Transit. by Sunday55: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
I decided to follow Peace Mass Transit today from Kaduna to Enugu. Before today, I have not been following them but I made up my mind to give it a trial to confirm what people have been saying against Peace Mass Transit. I stormed Peace Mass Transit Kaduna at Command Junction, Nnamdi Azikiwe road in the morning. I found out that Peace Mass Transit Kaduna branch was finely built to meet the standard of the modern day terminal.

When the bus was filled and ready to go, I was shocked to hear the driver of PMT 277 introduce himself and told the passengers to cooperate with him as he would be of help to any passenger that would need his help. When he was done addressing his passengers, he said "Thank you for choosing Peace Mass Transit." I murmured okay to myself.

As we departed from Peace Mass terminal, I was interested on how he was going to drive as I asked myself, is he going to be what people have been saying. He started well and has continued to maintain a good conduct on the steering. He has been careful, disciplined and calculative. No passenger said a word and before you know it almost all of them fell asleep. I myself slept but just woke up to post this on this forum.

The driver of PMT 277 has so far been outstandingly good and I wish to follow him anytime am traveling.

(1) (Reply)

Is CADET Involved In This Current Nigerian Police Recruitment / Just For Chrismas , 50 Cent Gift Himself A Expensive Rolls Royce , See The Worth / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.