Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,975 members, 7,942,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bank Phb Medicals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Medicals (781 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Medicals by eclipse(f): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2007
Bank Phb invited for medicals yesterday in Abuja.
Whats happening to Lagos, PH and other regions.
Re: Bank Phb Medicals by favourdamy(f): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2007
my dear,I dont know what they are up to,lets keep on waiting and trying our hands on other things.something will definitely come up.soon.
Re: Bank Phb Medicals by dollyfil(f): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hi,

I also recieved a text message today for the interview, though not medical but I mistakenly deleted the message. Pls do you know if the venue for medicals is the same as ours. I know it is for wednessday but I dont have the venue anymore. Could you please send me the venue and the time of interview please or just send me the number that text you maybe someone can help. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Nigerian Army As An Officer! / Zenith Test Of 20th March / Please, Anybody With Nig Brewery Sales Exe Test Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.