Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

Who's A Blessed Man To You, Do You Want To Know Who A Blessed Man Is? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's A Blessed Man To You, Do You Want To Know Who A Blessed Man Is? (251 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Portrait Of A Blessed Man By Deji Yesufu / Portrait Of A Blessed Man: Response To Keji Ajayi By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's A Blessed Man To You, Do You Want To Know Who A Blessed Man Is? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Now for the record, you must realise that a blessed man is of the heart, heart means real you, not your clothing, your body or your outward appearance of things. But the hidden man of the heart.

Who then, is a blessed man and what made him blessed?

Psalms 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

1 A blessed man does not walk in the counsel of the ungodly, that means his thoughts are seasoned with truth. His heart is kept from meditating on errors, he's rejoicing ever more in the union with Christ Jesus with God Almighty.

We have so much to talk about a blessed man, but it won't be important right now, it will be good we show you how a man live daily...

Psalms 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Who is more blessed than Christ Jesus, the one with more excellent name than those of angels, the one who has the preeminence over all things, holding them securely. Who is more wise than the one who is power and wisdom of God Almighty. Check out the way he lives..

Proverbs 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. 8:32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.

8:33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.

8:34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

8:35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. 8:36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
Re: Who's A Blessed Man To You, Do You Want To Know Who A Blessed Man Is? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Grace church
Re: Who's A Blessed Man To You, Do You Want To Know Who A Blessed Man Is? by IamTheAnswers: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2018
Yea I'm

(1) (Reply)

The Act Of Retreating / Special Christmas Song By Chickens Before Been Killed [video] / See Why You Should Seek The Ordinary Things Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.