Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,591 members, 7,972,190 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:56 AM

N200,000 + Amazing Prize Winning Public Speaking Contest By SEAD AFRICA. Apply H - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N200,000 + Amazing Prize Winning Public Speaking Contest By SEAD AFRICA. Apply H (254 Views)

A Salary Of N200,000; 3 Yrs Ago Is Looking Like 50k for the Nigeria today / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Man Loses N200,000 Job For Calling The Employer ‘uncle’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N200,000 + Amazing Prize Winning Public Speaking Contest By SEAD AFRICA. Apply H by kazywhite(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Public Speaking Competition for Youths

WHAT IS ORATICLE?

Oraticle (Sorogbayi) is an English and Yoruba public speaking competition among youths. Its major intent is the need to refocus the minds of young people towards bringing up solutions to manifest societal gaps and challenges rather than complain without results.

It also seeks to build a new crop of young leaders with adept and creative communication and public presentation skills. In addition, it is aimed at preserving the Yoruba Language as part of our culture and promoting the use of
English Language-our national mode of communication.

The maiden edition-ORATICLE 1.0-in 2017 focused on the theme: *“Good leaders, Good Followers” with the finalists making
Continue reading...
https://www.zymloaded.com/2018/11/sead-africa-organises-oraticle-n200000.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment For Truck Drivers / Latest Brand Ambassador Jobs List / Please Am In Need Of Siwes Placement In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.