Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Keys To Marital Bliss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keys To Marital Bliss (1417 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Marital Agreement / Contract / 5 Keys To Settling Marital Conflict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keys To Marital Bliss by 9hmo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2010
Submission
One of the keys to a man`s heart

Submission is the most powerful weapon a woman has against a man.

Submission more or less means, “his will be done", "his wish is my command".

Very simple just get your wish and will to be that of your husband and it will be done.

How easy it is to get a man to do what you want, when you let him take all the decisions.

When you show a man love and respect, he would always try to please you.

You can get anything from your husband. If you know how to ask, when and how long you have to ask.

If need be, go down on your knees and beg.

Never do anything without his approval and permission; never say no to his wish.

Your husband is like your father, mother, brother, sister, best friend, lover, all in one.

A part from you, he is the only person on earth that takes a decision and you trust fully that it is to your best interest.

You will not only submit to him, virtually worship him, if it is allowed to use this word for a human.

He is your pride, your dignity, your hold and your comfort.

Another aspect of submission is being able to prevent disagreements, quarrels and heated arguments.

The easiest way to do this, is with simple words like sorry and please forgive me. It works wonders.

You will never have a serious problem in your marriage if you know how to make use of those words.

Later when the heat is over you can talk rationally/play about the situation.

On your way to your desired marital bliss!!!

Back bitters,pls and pls keep off my thread.
Re: Keys To Marital Bliss by MissyB1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
Noise!!!
Re: Keys To Marital Bliss by 9hmo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2010
Morons should keep off this tthread,If you have nothing to contribute,keep your damned a$$ of this thread!!!
Re: Keys To Marital Bliss by MissyB1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
I shouldn't dignify a thread like with a response but I'D like to show you that I find pleasure in feeding people with their nonsense.
We'll see who's the slowpoke, by the time we're done dealing with the issue.

9hmo:

Submission
One of the keys to a man`s heart
One of the keys to your heart, to the heart of Nigerian men or to the heart of men in general?
If your answer happens to be option 'B' or 'C' . . .You mean ALL men, by all means, like submissive women? Seriously? Need I provide at least, a link to a thread launched by a man, expressing his dislike for women who are - according to your definition- submissive?

9hmo:

Submission
Submission more or less means, “his will be done", "his wish is my command".
If his will is to come back home drunk every night after being with several women, I should kneel, bow and say ''May your will be done''? and that's a key to marital bliss?
I admire your intelligence.  . . . You really should be a marriage counselor, you'D do many homes good. undecided

9hmo:

Submission
Very simple just get your wish and will to be that of your husband and it will be done.
Is this dude sane? How does one transmute his desire to be that of another person? Trivial example - If my husband wants apple and i want banana, i can, for his sake or whatever reason, decide to eat apple with him but that doesn't mean i want apple.  . . . my desire remains banana. Gerrit?

9hmo:

Submission
When you show a man love and respect, he would always try to please you.

Again, need I provide at least one thread to prove this belief wrong - as that's the closest substantial proof of the falsity of your weak notions-?

Your other points are ignored because they are too nonsensical to deserve a reply.
Re: Keys To Marital Bliss by mutter(f): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2010
@missyB
1. if your husband comes back drunk what does a wife do that is not submisive?
Bash him up, kick him out or what option would you suggest.

2. if a husband wants to eat apples whats wrong with eating apples too I can alwas eat bananas some other time.

3. If a husband cannot show a good wife love, would he be able to show a nasty one love?

you need to come up with something better grin
Re: Keys To Marital Bliss by 9hmo(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2010
@mutter, may God bless you hundred folds, I don`t have time for Baboons like @Missy B who does not know their left or right.Thats why i say,"IF COMMON SENSE IS TOO COMMON,WHY IS IT THAT EVERYBODY DOES`T HAVE IT" example in nairaland @Missy B , BABOON/FEMALE MONKEY FROM SAFARI GAME RESERVE.
Re: Keys To Marital Bliss by invisible2(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2010
@ OP, very good points, some women know this secret and their men love to come back home every minute. Some female apes like Missy B will never learn it and may have more than one divorce in their trouble ridden lives.

Missy B says some men enjoy troublesome women, huh? I better set up wrestlemania in my workplace than come home to a woman with Missy B's views about life.

(1) (Reply)

Disturbances In Kano Now Around Bachirawa Area / The Child Hawkers Of Lagos / Esther Jenny Has Confirm That Her Son Bruce Jenny Is Turning Into A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.