Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu (25697 Views)

APC Moves To Change Mode Of Primaries For Kogi State Guber Poll / NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect / APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by wink2015(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2018
AKEREDOLU CHANCES OF SECURING A SECOND TERM IS NOW IN JEOPARDY COURTESY OF HIS MISCONDUCT AGAINST THE APC PARTY LEADERSHIP.

This was a Lagos lawyer that was a Mr Nobody until Chief John Odigie Oyegun, Ex-Edo state governor and former party chieftain came and pick him from the mud to make him a governor at the detriment of his position in the party of which Tinubu call the short to call for his sacking.

Now Oshiomole came to consolidate the victory of AKEREDOLU but he is not interested in respecting party discipline.

Comrade Adams Oshiomole will not forgive AKEREDOLU and he is bitterly waiting for the time AKEREDOLU will come cap in hand begging for a second term to vie for governor of Ondo state.

I pity AKEREDOLU!

He has entered OSHIOMOLE bad books!

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by Philinho(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2018
Punish them with frog jump or bawo? Back to daura the rush jubrin
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by ZombieTAMER: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
TheGreenLand:
Anybody is free to move to Any party.....
ONLY SAI BABA I know,
Only Sai Baba I support,
Only Sai Baba I can vouch for,
Only Sai Baba I will vote for in Jesus name.
So help me God!

Buhari is a failure

2 Likes

Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by isnovic(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2018
Islie:

https://www.independent.ng/apc-moves-to-punish-yari-amosun-okorocha-akeredolu/

Why is it that when they are not in agreement with the Chairman's position on any item, then they must be working with the opposition.

This will be default thinking, if they have a precedence. This was the strategy during the PDP 2015 elections.

Some openly defected, while some worked from within selling out and weakening/undermining the party structure under APC command.

Karma is a real bitch.

If you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind.

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by ayomilore: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2018
Good move by APC you can't eat your cake and have it. If they know their new parties are popular they should kuku decamp totally not one leg in one leg out. This will stop this useless governors from putting their stooge in power. I seriously pity Akeredolu he's seriously toying with his second term, I just pray is able to complete his first term before he's impeached.
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by HenryWilliams(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2018
AfonjaOgbuisi:
MAKA Y!!!

this corpse was still lying there yesterday afternoon. Just a stone throw away from LASUTH. Even police offociers and lastma plus neighborhood watch peeps kept passing by without a second glance.
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by Badooguy: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2018
Take this my guy
SimplePlan34:
Thank God for more discord in the party. At least it would reduce buhari’s numbers.

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by amerlino(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2018
Stonerobaba:
The earlier they punish them the better. Most important Amosu and Okorocha. Both are selfish and stupid
so if somebody decides to do his will other than what tinubu commands he will turn into a selfish person but tinubu has been selfish since time immemorial and nothing has been done so far about it. Yoruba people ehh

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by KanwuliaMama: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2018
Good move!
Let the parrots START talking!

Whooooo Hoooooooo!!!!! cheesy
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by Nasir123(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2018
The right way to go!

No time for all this many NONSENSE.

Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by Charly68: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2018
Oshiomole must win the internal battle first before conquering external opposition..why would an executive Governor be polarising his own party because of personal interest ? Better sack them before they sabotage your effort ,the enemy you know is better than the one playing game with you as friend but remain as enemy .Sack them and Damn the consequence ,they can't eat their cake and have it..Withdraw their tickets and shock them before they shock you. Oshiomole should not look back in this battle ,these same people will betray Buhari for anything if you allow them to go to senate on the platform of your party . This is the simple truth .
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by Abagworo(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Adams Oshiomole is either not smart or is working against Buhari. I can authoritatively write it here that if APC goes ahead to attempt any so called disciplinary action then Buhari is as good as gone.

In Imo State for example the Governor worked against his ethnic group's interest by supporting Buhari in 2015 which influenced Jonathan's reduced block vote in Southeast which also means if he joins PDP then the block votes will go to Atiku.

Nobody has grassroots mobilization capacity in Imo State as much as Okorocha and his supporters both in APC and among the populace.
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by Ballotti: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2018
Welcome to MILITARY REGIME! cheesy
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by agboaustine: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2018
we need it fast fast o. APC is dead already which BUHARI KNOW
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by Yorubaskullmine: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2018
Abagworo:
Adams Oshiomole is either not smart or is working against Buhari. I can authoritatively write it here that if APC goes ahead to attempt any so called disciplinary action then Buhari is as good as gone.

In Imo State for example the Governor worked against his ethnic group's interest by supporting Buhari in 2015 which influenced Jonathan's reduced block vote in Southeast which also means if he joins PDP then the block votes will go to Atiku.

Nobody has grassroots mobilization capacity in Imo State as much as Okorocha and his supporters both in APC and among the populace.
Abagworo is secretly rooting for Emeka Ihedioha.
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by Whazar(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Anybody is free to move to Any party.....
ONLY SAI BABA I know,
Only Sai Baba I support,
Only Sai Baba I can vouch for,
Only Sai Baba I will vote for in Jesus name.
So help me God!

well Atiku is not an option but only a loser will support Buhari again. (given no reason to vote him 4 second term). It's time to Liberate Nigeria. #Revolution starts now. please wise up
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by chloride6: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2018
Oshiomole na error
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by baby124: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Just have a substitute for all their candidates in their state maybe those who came second in the various races. Approach INEC to substitute their names since there is evidence of anti party activities. It’s better now than later.
Re: APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu by Stonerobaba(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
amerlino:
so if somebody decides to do his will other than what tinubu commands he will turn into a selfish person but tinubu has been selfish since time immemorial and nothing has been done so far about it. Yoruba people ehh

Am not a fan of Tinubu my point is both of them still have the APC ticket to the next senate and nevertheless not ready to support the gubernatorial elections in their respective states but promised to support APC in presidential elections. Is that normal to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan / Okorocha Demolishes Illegal Structures/Brothel In Owerri (Photos) / Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.