Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,207 members, 7,967,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! (695 Views)

Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! by qwertyboss(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2018
Zoharariel:

My Son,

Do not believe the fairy tales written in the Bible. The story of Sodom & Gomorrah - as written in the Bible was concocted by the "Roman Drunken Masters" just to portray Yahweh as a powerful deity and to instill FEAR in the hearts of his gullible followers.

There is no god anywhere that can rain down fire & brimstones from Heaven as the Bible makes us believe.

The only way any bagger can rain down fire & brimstones from the sky is through a fighter jet, submarine, frigate or a silo-based intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM). grin

Now, drink from the following cup of knowledge & be enlightened. grin

It was actually Christ who said that you know a tree by its fruit. You know whether a person or entity, no matter whether terrestrial, extraterrestrial, human, alien, divine, or whatever is good or bad by his or her actions.

Thus I have judged Yahweh by looking at his historical actions. And it was these actions, which I have found to be jealous, power-hungry, and sometimes atrocious, that led me to the verdict that Yahweh is guilty of interplanetary terrorism.

Let us start with the nuclear holocaust of 2024 BCE. It is an undisputable historical fact. You don’t have to take my word: look at the satellite photographs of the huge black scar in the face of the Earth, go to the Sinai peninsula and look at the heat-blackened stones, go to the Dead Sea with a radiometer and take the radioactivity readings for yourself, read the ancient Sumerian lamentation texts describing death in the air from the radioactive cloud, or take a look at the completely independent weather study showing an abrupt climate change consistent with a nuclear fallout precisely in 2024 BCE.

What does this have to do with Yahweh? Well, a lot, because this whole affair is well-documented in Genesis and credited to him. It is the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, the precursors to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The Sumerian texts leave no doubt that the ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic missiles) that dropped nuclear warheads on Sodom and Gomorrah were launched from Africa and belonged to the Anunnaki. But just because the missiles were made by the Anunnaki does not by itself mean anything, the question remains of who pushed the button.

The Bible says that it was Yahweh who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so if you are going to accept the Bible as literal truth you have to accept this bit too:

Yahweh has basically admitted to causing the nuclear holocaust. (I theorize that he did this by infiltrated the Mission Control Centre of the Anunnaki and generating the tragic computer command, but in any case these are just details that don’t change the gist of the matter.

Now, by all international and interplanetary laws use of nuclear weapons against innocent civilians is a grave war crime. In the Bible Yahweh claims that Sodom and Gomorrah deserved to be destroyed because their people were so bad, but there is evidence to the contrary.

The Sumerian Erra epic lists 5 cities (along with the spaceport in the Sinai) that were nuked, Sodom and Gomorrah being only two of them, and while corroborating the Bible (whose veracity in this and many other instances I actually accept) goes into more detail as to what was actually going on.

As it turns out two factions of the Anunnaki were disputing the control of the spaceport, and allegedly one faction has nuked it in order for it not to fall into the hands of the other. But what about the 5 cities, none of which were located in the spaceport restricted zone itself? The Sumerian sources indicate that the residents of the 5 destroyed cities, including Sodom and Gomorrah, were completely innocent and not guilty of any of the crimes the latter two are charged with in the Bible.

According to the Sumerian sources their only guilt was that they were harboring someone named Nabu, son of Anunnaki leader Marduk whom the other faction wanted to assassinate so badly that they didn’t care how many innocent civilians they would kill as “acceptable collateral damage”. And so all 5 cities were nuked. grin cheesy grin
Re: I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! by youngest85(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2018
Its just comedy now
Re: I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! by pacificman: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2018
[quote author=qwertyboss post=73621995][/quote]

na today you know say Zoharariel na mad man..the guy don mad enter market since him and that one called kingsango na brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! by KingSango(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
pacificman:

na today you know say Zoharariel na mad man..the guy don mad enter market since him and that one called kingsango na brothers

A hate thread. Of all the thousands of postings on Nairaland, practically too many of them to read in a day, how can you single out ones you don't like? Then go so far as bash the poster, whose has negativity like that?

The only reason I came to the thread is because it come up as a mention. Proceed to hell. grin grin grin
Re: I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! by pacificman: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
KingSango:

A hate thread. Of all the thousands of postings on Nairaland, practically too many of them to read in a day, how can you single out ones you don't like? Then go so far as bash the poster, whose has negativity like that?

The only reason I came to the thread is because it come up as a mention. Proceed to hell. grin grin grin

you are already in hell dude..hows satan doing?
Re: I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! by KingSango(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
pacificman:

you are already in hell dude..hows satan doing?

I see you know something about hell. Doesn't mean you know me.
Re: I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! by pacificman: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
KingSango:

I see you know something about hell. Doesn't mean you know me.

have you taken your meds today??hows your nurse doing?tell her i said Howdy
Re: I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! by KingSango(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
pacificman:

have you taken your meds today??hows your nurse doing?tell her i said Howdy

Tell her when she visits you because if she come visit here with me she never leave. grin grin grin
Re: I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! by markbor: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Surely this man is a candidate for hell. I pity him
Re: I Think We Need A Psychiatric Section On Nairaland! Look @what Someone Posted!!! by KingSango(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
markbor:
Surely this man is a candidate for hell. I pity him

The African world is living in the hell of White Supremacy

(1) (Reply)

. / Please Help Me Am Dying. / Treat Your Pid Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.