Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,739 members, 7,892,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari (668 Views)

Parody: President M.buhari Addresses The Nation By Abiodun I / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) / President M. Buhari Democracy Day Speech (life Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari by Wallade(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2018
Hello folks, I was doing a research on the opinion of the people about a second term for the present government and I came across this piece.

It is Professor Woke Soyinka's opinion about the idea of a second term for PMB. The picture says it all but you can also read the piece.

Going forward, remember to Get Atikulated today and experience transformation, growth and development.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/soyinka-denounces-canvassing-2nd-term-buhari/amp/

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari by awa(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2018
I don't know what to believe about Soyinka again though not his fault. I am confused about this nation
Re: Wole Soyinka's Opinion On Second Term For President M. Buhari by Wallade(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2018
awa:
I don't know what to believe about Soyinka again though not his fault. I am confused about this nation

My brother, we need to get out of the confusion and focus on a promising future. It is time to key into the vision and join the man on the mission to make Nigeria work again. Let's get it on.

(1) (Reply)

What You Didn't Know About Samuel Ajayi Crowther / Sen.ayogu Eze At Mburubu Today For The Dedication Of Catholic Church Built / US Group Makes Revelations On Buhari Govt, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.