Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

London Based Actress, Kenny George Celebrates New Birthday With Smashing Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / London Based Actress, Kenny George Celebrates New Birthday With Smashing Photos (4134 Views)

Regina Daniels 'pepper' Fans With Smashing Body Photos / Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Based Actress, Kenny George Celebrates New Birthday With Smashing Photos by BeeQ: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2018
Kenny George is one of the hottest actresses right now in the Yoruba movie industry. She is good at what she does. She is great at... interpreting her roles very well. She is versatile, flexible as an actress and she is quick to blend. All these virtues have helped her a great deal and that is why many Producers and Directors love to use her in movies. Many don’t know she lives in London with her family. She is happily married and has lovely kids. Despite all these, Kenny still balances out all her roles so well.
She celebrates another birthday today by dropping these smashing photos.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/kenny-george-celebrates-another-birthday.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: London Based Actress, Kenny George Celebrates New Birthday With Smashing Photos by franklypaen: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2018
Bia op what is smashing here
Re: London Based Actress, Kenny George Celebrates New Birthday With Smashing Photos by Anduku: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2018
Where is the smashing?

Re: London Based Actress, Kenny George Celebrates New Birthday With Smashing Photos by speedyconnect3: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2018
I am tired of seeing women exposing bodies.

I know where to go if i want to watch nudes.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

Lana Del Rey Cries As She Didn't Win Any Award At The Grammys (photos) / Actress Caroline'ekanem's Hubby ,musa Danjuma Turns 60yrs Today / Sexy Singer, Tiwa Savage Says “ I Wear Short Dresses Because Of My Sexy Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.