Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,928 members, 7,886,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

In Need Of Your Advice Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of Your Advice Pls (651 Views)

Need Some Critique Advice Pls....it Tech Guys! / Advice Pls!! / Is 2.95 GPA Good For D.E Or HND? Advice Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Your Advice Pls by shiffynaani(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Am gonna be 24 next year and i still have this burning passion to be a clinical pharmatist. Dear wise and experienced people, can i still make it? Jamb is around the corner. I need your honest thoughts on this pls.__

Pls mods help me.
Re: In Need Of Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
shiffynaani:
Am gonna be 24 next year and i still have this burning passion to be a clinical pharmatist. Dear wise and experienced people, can i still make it? Jamb is around the corner. I need your honest thoughts on this pls.__

Pls mods help me.

U think u are too old for it or what? At 24?

What exactly do u think is the problem? I dont get...
Re: In Need Of Your Advice Pls by shiffynaani(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

U think u are too old for it or what? At 24?

What exactly do u think is the problem? I dont get...
U ARE RIGHT SIR. I AM THINKING THAT AGE IS NOT ON MY SIDE AGAIN OR WHATEVER..
Re: In Need Of Your Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
shiffynaani:
U ARE RIGHT SIR. I AM THINKING THAT AGE IS NOT ON MY SIDE AGAIN OR WHATEVER..

If that is ur only problem, seriously, I dont think it should be an issue

And u said u have 'burning passion' sounds like working in that field is what u want to do with ur life

So go for it. Age basically should not hinder u from.chasing ur dreams as long as the dreams are still 'chaseable' with that age; as long as it is not too late.

And besides, I am kind of surprised that u think 24 is too old

Believe me, u are still young... still young...
Re: In Need Of Your Advice Pls by shiffynaani(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

If that is ur only problem, seriously, I dont think it should be an issue

And u said u have 'burning passion' sounds like working in that field is what u want to do with ur life

So go for it. Age basically should not hinder u from.chasing ur dreams as long as the dreams are still 'chaseable' with that age; as long as it is not too late.

And besides, I am kind of surprised that u think 24 is too old

Believe me, u are still young... still young...
Thank you sir.
Re: In Need Of Your Advice Pls by shiffynaani(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
When one needs this site help on such an important issue like this, u would get none. fvcking site
Re: In Need Of Your Advice Pls by labodinho: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
The age is a factor actually but for a medical related course, it's ignorable.
Youre going to be 29/30if you get the course this time around and that's an old age for a fresh graduate cos jobs comes with age range these days.
So if you're going to try again this time
Shot on target and not just on target but a right target.
And increase your level of determination which will give u a driving force to go weird with any kinda exam coming your way.

If you don't get it this time you can settle for another course but you can keep trying while doing the new course probably BCH OR MICROBIO.

God help us all.
Re: In Need Of Your Advice Pls by brian750: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
First of all, you haven't unveil the reasons behind your downfall in your previous attempts. This will go a long way on whether you can still make it or not. It is one thing to have passion for something, it is another thing to have the intellectual capability.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Ae_funai Sug Director Of Socials Announces 2018/2019 Fresher's Night. / ASUU Strike Update | "Thinking Of Going On Another 3 Months Strike Action" / Outrage As Teacher Damages Student's Eye With Cane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.