Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) (38490 Views)

Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by toprealman: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mental stability first! Choose your partner wisely.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmmmm. I hope she makes it...
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Mankosi: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
He must have beated hell out of her
yeah the lady was beated so well that she went into coma
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
A poor, possessive, and cheater as husband? angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Drwords(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Emzyme:
is that s0meone with a chicken

dont tell me he picked up d poor fowl during d commotion

grin
Using commotion to upgrade situation.

Christmas is settled!

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Drwords(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ogirheema:
God forgive me for she is mad.
God forgive me for he is crazy.

What do we call this one now? Ummuna?
cry

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by dominique(f): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

She should survive if she is sent to a properly equipped hospital on time where they will flush her stomach using the right chemicals and equipment. Sadly we all know such hospitals are few.

I pray she survives undecided

Even with the most advanced medical services, once some toxins get into the system, chances of survival are very slim. I hope the sniper she consumed was diluted a bit
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by tintingz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
She's suffering from depression.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by nicelaw(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Really a sad one.. May she get well again..
Why not quit the marriage instead of taking your precious life when the man ll take another woman when you are gone
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by CityNGR: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
OBTMOS:
His poor and still cheating on her, that's terrible.
Tell pocohantas
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by seyigiggle: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
i dont think the husband is poor, he might not want to renew rent to send the wife away
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by BabylonCruise(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
He must have beated hell out of her
Haba Aunty!
“Beated”........As if this sun is not hot enough. undecided
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by juniorstar(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
What can i say, 99.9 of women love bad guy who would eventually turn to bad husbands. Am sure a guy who truly loved her must have approached her in her life but she opted for this one. See her life now. This is just a normal principle and it can never change.
Anything u are currently condoning in a relationship its what wud continue in ur marriage. Wit very little modification.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by nasxtian(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Its a pity... I pray God will save her from this eternal condemnation.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
Not again
Why would she feel suicide is the solution yo her problems?
What if she meets herself in a jungle being pursed by hyenas and lions?
Plus the bible says "thou shall not kill"
Your life is nor yours
Even the govt knows this and this is why u can can go to jails if u attempt suicide.
Just know that what u r going through is for a short time..no matter what life goes on.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm. I hope she makes it...
She will wink
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by KingThreatzz: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
I have said it. Ban sniper. Knife dey house, why she no use am? Hope she survives.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by vital94(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nothing is more painful than a poor husband that cheat.you can imagine how that Woman feel
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

She should survive if she is sent to a properly equipped hospital on time where they will flush her stomach using the right chemicals and equipment. Sadly we all know such hospitals are few.

I pray she survives undecided

Who flushes stomach grin

She'll be given drugs that will counter and neutralise the effects of the poisonous chemicals she drank. If her vital organs haven't been destroyed already, she stands a chance of making it through.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Jabioro: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
If l laugh you would say l have no human feeling,but l have to because there is no,abusoletley no sense in her action.lf she survival it would live the rest of her with ugly decision she took..the poor cheater will nt stop cheating...brainless!
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by MrGoogle88: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
dominique:
Rushed to the hospital in a wheelbarrow
What a country we live in sad
I hope she survives this even though her chances of survival are very slim.

Nooo, they should have waited for an ambulance to come under Lagos traffic... how daft are you undecided
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
Funny enough, that's the only time the product would not be adulterated.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by YomiBankz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
take a good look at the picture....there are abt 3-4 men, yet none of them thought of carrying her, instead they used a wheelbarrow, do you know why ? none of them wants to be the corpse bearer.. So if the cops asks who touched her last, they would say its the barrow. i pray she survives
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by YomiBankz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Nooo, they should have waited for an ambulance to come under Lagos traffic... how daft are you undecided

okada is a better option
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Hassan88(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Emperor002:
just passing

Here Na your family house road?
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Hassan88(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ogirheema:
God forgive me for she is mad.
God forgive me for he is crazy.

Every human is crazy...
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Hassan88(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
1. Poor guy who cheats

2. Landlord has evicted them or about to....

3. Wheelbarrow ambulance.

Poverty is just attacking this family from all angles

God dey
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by Hassan88(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, ;Why did this happen to me?; unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) by officialfysh(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
How is he poor and still cheating; which money e take dey update the side chicks?
Baba na Big Boy on a low

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices / "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.