Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,357 members, 7,940,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Help::am About To Sack Ma 50k Bauss And Go Into Blogging! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help::am About To Sack Ma 50k Bauss And Go Into Blogging! (320 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Chevron To Sack 6,750 Staff / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help::am About To Sack Ma 50k Bauss And Go Into Blogging! by ogbenimickey: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Good day good people, I really need your contributions, am about to sack ma bauss of 50k job (its a delivery job and I really dnt have time for my self-growth) and do Blogging full time,I really want to know if there are people on this platform that do make money Blogging or affiliate makerting as a living? I am willing to give in all it takes.....

I have been working for 10years and I virtually have not seen any difference in myself achievement (s)..

I just need to be really sure if I can go towards Blogging or just find another job.

Thanks for your replies in advance

I wouldn't have asked this, I actually saw a post about a Blogger asking people to post their link if they have made $100 but those responses from people sounds threatening
Re: Help::am About To Sack Ma 50k Bauss And Go Into Blogging! by Smartblgger: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
Firstly make sure you know the cons of full time blogging. Then:

Save some amount of money, or have an alternative means of survival....because if you're going to have a really good blog by creating quality content, then you won't be making money immediately.

Make sure you already have something to blog about before ditching the day job.

Lastly, if possible try blogging on the side, along with your job. So you can stop working there once you've gotten your blog off the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Help::am About To Sack Ma 50k Bauss And Go Into Blogging! by ogbenimickey: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Thanks bauss

(1) (Reply)

15 Habits Of Extremely Happy People / Get An International Certificate / I Want To Know..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.