Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,888 members, 7,889,934 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:50 AM

Police Handovers Three Suspected Yahoo Boys To EFCC (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Handovers Three Suspected Yahoo Boys To EFCC (Pics) (537 Views)

Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Handovers Three Suspected Yahoo Boys To EFCC (Pics) by EzegeNG: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Operatives of the IGP Intelligence Response Team, IRT, has handed over three suspected Advance Fee fraudsters to the Ibadan office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC for further investigation. .

The suspects who are between 22 and 29 years of age includes: Ebenezer Adeniyi Oluwafemi, Kolade Samuel Sogo, and Olwagbenga Majeed Ejikunke. They were arrested Tuesday 4th, December, 2018 in Ilesha, Osun State following series of intelligence gathered by the operatives. .

Preliminary investigations further revealed that the suspects allegedly got involved in different romance scam posing as female foreigners to fleece unsuspecting victims on the social media.

At the point of arrest, varied fetish materials, two laptops, and five different brands of telephones were recovered from them. Several documents containing false pretences were also recovered from the suspects.

According to the Head, Ibadan Office, Abdulrasheed Bawa, the handing over of the three suspects brought the total number of Advance Fee fraudsters arrested in the Ibadan office to 40 in the last couple of weeks.

“The zone is no longer a hiding place for the fraudsters”, he stated.
Investigation is still ongoing and the suspects will soon be charged to Court.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/police-handovers-three-suspected-yahoo-boys-to-efcc-pics/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Police Handovers Three Suspected Yahoo Boys To EFCC (Pics) by EzegeNG: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
More
Re: Police Handovers Three Suspected Yahoo Boys To EFCC (Pics) by thaoriginator: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Police Handovers Three Suspected Yahoo Boys To EFCC (Pics) by Poorboy: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
What punishment should Yahoo boys get nairalanders?
Re: Police Handovers Three Suspected Yahoo Boys To EFCC (Pics) by Olodo24: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
no youth empowerment schemes in this country. no job.....even the available ones pay peanuts.

internet fraud is a crime and I don't support crime but if our government were working, crime rates would reduce drastically.

I'm still waiting to receive the 5k Buhari promised us o. na Diamond bank I dey use

2 Likes

Re: Police Handovers Three Suspected Yahoo Boys To EFCC (Pics) by Ayt27(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
This one wey I just dey see chance comment for FP threads, E be like say everybody don leave Nairaland go The Experience.

Re: Police Handovers Three Suspected Yahoo Boys To EFCC (Pics) by Homeboiy: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
NCAN..... I shock

I blame the FG

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gospel Singer Survives Ritualist Attack (photos) / Mad Man Takes Over Primary School, Sacks Pupils And Teachers / BREAKING: Abuja Business Woman Duped Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.