Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

#TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance (34581 Views)

Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
CodeSapien:
To me freeze isn't intelligent because most of his point are built on a canal interpretation of the bible. man is essentially a spirit and has a body. Freeze reads physical meaning to too many things.

Pls what are d spiritual interpretation of d issues freeze raised?
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
lexy2014:

Pls what are d spiritual interpretation of d issues freeze raised?
Pls go and read your bible properly.

1 Like

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Chukazu: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
lilmax:
freeze is intelligent to you? grin

because he tells you the spelling of Jesus is wrong? grin

Am a Christian and I am in support of paying of tithe

But that does not in any way diminishe the Intelligence of Freez on the matter

The most sensible thing any Pastor would have done is to counter him with biblical prove and not to insult and intimidate him... interestingly no Nigerian pastor has done that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by farem: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
lilmax:
freeze is intelligent to you? grin

because he tells you the spelling of Jesus is wrong? grin

Ha! TKO!
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Another idiot throwing insults without giving sound backing for the claim on tithing.

Tithing is a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Abudu2000(m): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tinalex:
Freeze is opening the sheeples eyes with his own posit voluntarily and not forcing no one. So all cos of the change Akpororo will get from doing what is unknown to the bible in the church; he now feels he has to take it personal? Did Freeze force him or abuse him for paying tithe? Sometimes, in a bid to be seen as loyal to your Church god father and be seen as funny; you end up making a mockery of yourself!! Akpororo grow up or is your church god father's purse drying up already?
that's what they do when they run out of content. his mouth was so filled with Silva I almost puked... religion will still hold Africa rasom for 3more generations. it's pretty obvious that we love our bondage
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by martolux(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bro, start paying your tithe
kcynho:

Obviously u know u just ain't making sense
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
worlexy:
There's no confusion on this issue of tithes. Tithe is good, the Biblical reference that explains the reason why we should tithe, how tithe should be paid, who tithe should be paid to or shared with is Deuteronomy 14:22-29
There's no other place in the Bible that gives better explanation on tithe than this.
You don't need any pastor to explain it to you, that's why Bible has many translations, pick the translation of your choice and see for yourself and thank me later.

I am yet 2c any pastor preach with that scripture. D focus is on Malachi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by bionixs: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
D truth be say heaven go shock everybody las las......pipu wey u nor expect fit make am and pipu wey u expect fit nor make am
lies. You know if you are going to America or not. Heaven is not that cheap. Club all night with unclad women,wake up and tell me that las las you no know who go make heaven or not. stop deceiving yourself
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
CodeSapien:
Pls go and read your bible properly.

U are d one saying freeze is carnal. So u that has read ur Bible, pls share with us what u have read giving us spiritual interpretation
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by danigbo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
SKhanmi:
As long as the money keeps flowing,who cares. Someone is getting paid anyway. Just look around, people are waking up,the children are turning away from their parents religions Everything has a peak,then degradation occurs. Forget about the churches. They will be destroyed by their own people.

So the destruction of the church is your joy abi ?
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by danigbo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
oloriLFC:
Wall gecko! The thing go fit am o

With that rope on his neck...Freezegecko
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by danigbo(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
oloriLFC:
Wall gecko! The thing go fit am o

With that rope on his neck...Freezegecko..

1 Like

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by djon78(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
bionixs:
lies. You know if you are going to America or not. Heaven is not that cheap. Club all night with unclad women,wake up and tell me that las las you no know who go make heaven or not. stop deceiving yourself

Each man has his time of salvation. I used to club well then. But have not entered club for many years now.
Some people you see in club today can be great preachers tomorrow.
So don't judge. No human being can judge, because salvation is not any mans making. That one is living for God is not by our own making, but simply God's power at work in us.
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jaynom:
A comedian in the Gathering of of so-called believers? Even In America they wouldn't dare invite Kevin Hart to crack jokes in church. This is a show. This can NEVER happen in a mosque because they respect God that much. This is a shame
A big show of shame sir!

*I spit on the heads of the organizers of that program * undecided
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Just in: yahoo boys forcefully take panties of young female.
Its not fake news!!!!!!

See photos and read more

https://www.aprokogist247.me/2018/12/just-in-yahoo-boys-forcefully-takes.html
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by djon78(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
danigbo:

So the destruction of the church is your joy abi ?

When churches are getting bigger.
Google Pentecostal movement around the world, North America, South America, Asia Pacific in countries like South Korea, Singapore, Australia etc

With the exception of Europe. All these countries I mentioned. Pentecostal movement is gaining fire. So most of you never see anything.
Backward people will be making noise when advanced Nations are embracing the Lordship of Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by danigbo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
D truth be say heaven go shock everybody las las......pipu wey u nor expect fit make am and pipu wey u expect fit nor make am

Even Bible talkam ! I believe in every twelve there maybe a judas. But you can't condemn the 12 because of one Judas. Even herbalist have fakes .we have fake doctors even some countries in Africa have fake presidents..but we dont call it fake ooh..erm yes we call it imposters !
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by njimezz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Don't be deceived coz things of the spirit has nothing to do with ur IQ but wisdom which cometh from the lord. Daddy freeze is a no body and Akpororo will beat him hands down coz Ur daddy freeze may think knowledge is wisdom but is not both u and ur daddy freeze shud go and sleep coz both of u needs it
speedyconnect3:
Dude trying to please pay masters.

If they set him one on one with freeze on any issue at all in life not even religion, freeze will disgrace him.

Freeze is intelligent.

As per tithing, I am indifferent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Toseenlove: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by worlexy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
lexy2014:

I am yet 2c any pastor preach with that scripture. D focus is on Malachi.
That's why we must read the scriptures by ourselves and not allow those so called men of God deceive us!
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Jaykolo10(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jaynom:
A comedian in the Gathering of of so-called believers? Even In America they wouldn't dare invite Kevin Hart to crack jokes in church. This is a show. This can NEVER happen in a mosque because they respect God that much. This is a shame

If you're literally saying that comedians don't perform in church... then I'm sorry you're as ignorant as those who liked your comments.. or maybe you're just hell bent on criticizing....smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Dotng: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jaynom:
You know nothing Jon Snow.
There is nothing new or strange that is being practiced in any church in the world that is not done in America.

2 Likes

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by danigbo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
God promised licking pocket to people who dont pay their TITHE. Some people who think they are wise are the greatest fools. I prefare to pay my tithe than to spend the money in hospital bills or accidents. Every one pays tithes it depends on who you pay it to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Akpacha(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
churches in nigeria are business centers/social gathering

If we talk brain washed morons would say judge not.
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by BrokenCock: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Dude trying to please pay masters.

If they set him one on one with freeze on any issue at all in life not even religion, freeze will disgrace him.

Freeze is intelligent.

As per tithing, I am indifferent.
COUNT ME OUT MADAFAKA!!!!!
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
instead of you to inquire or check whether the bible states you should pay tithe or not, ur here attacking freeze..im not surprised ur the type that believes Elijah has an anointing to turn people into wall gecko undecided cry, ur type are the religious fanatics that take whatever is thrown at them
martolux:
Freez himself is secretly paying tithe...he's just bn hypocritical. undecided
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by ollah2: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
shocked shocked

The congregation cheered him on despite making many negative words about freeze. He even said he would turn freeze to a wall gecko and the people have him an applause. That's the gathering of Christians. That's the gathering of the so called tolerant people. That's the gathering of the so called saints. The gathering of the people who believed heaven is made for them alone. Yet they open their mouth to lash non Christians.

Hypocrisy, hate, bigotry and intolerance are Christians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by martolux(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Start paying your tithe bro
alhassanyusuf29:
instead of you to inquire or check whether the bible states you should pay tithe or not, ur here attacking freeze..im not surprised ur the type that believes Elijah has an anointing to turn people into wall gecko undecided cry, ur type are the religious fanatics that take whatever is thrown at them
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Oyerinde16(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
no man has the power to turn another into an animal,akpororo should STFU
If u read well u would have seen the (IF) he (HAD) anointing like Elijah
So u STFO
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by MJBOLT: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
if you read well you would see it is STFU not STFO,now GTFOH

Oyerinde16:

If u read well u would have seen the (IF) he (HAD) anointing like Elijah
So u STFO
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Habeyy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
worlexy:
There's no confusion on this issue of tithes. Tithe is good, the Biblical reference that explains the reason why we should tithe, how tithe should be paid, who tithe should be paid to or shared with is Deuteronomy 14:22-29
There's no other place in the Bible that gives better explanation on tithe than this.
You don't need any pastor to explain it to you, that's why Bible has many translations, pick the translation of your choice and see for yourself and thank me later.
thank you bro,pls read through this chapters Hebrew 7 and 8
The two chapters...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria / Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja / Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.