Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto (14875 Views)

700,000 NE NNPP Members Defect To PDP, Urge Kwankwaso To Join / Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server / Senate To Override President Buhari’s Veto On Two Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by nwanyionitsha: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Mynd44:
They don't have the numbers
Let them vote first.

1 Like

Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by jamace(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Here is what Buhari refused to sign into law by rejecting the Electoral Bill

1. Mandatory use of card readers.

2. Real time on-the-spot live transmission of voting results.

3. Mandatory access to all party agents to inspect election materials before voting commences.

4. Mandatory access to party agents to be present during voting, collation and announcement of results.

5. Imprisonment for any INEC staff that contravenes the Act.

It therefore means that APC is ready to rig and win by fire by force. Na wa for Mr Integrity.
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by Biggers82(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2018
President Buhari has shown that he is afraid of the CARD READER. That’s simply it. He is now getting a picture that with the card reader as law he cannot win the 2019 election. This is the reason why the electoral amendment bill is being rejected by Buhari.
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by Akpuoru: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2018
ehinmowo:
If this man becomes president again by 2019, Nigerians will end up eating themselves.

You can mark this as a reference. We have not really see anything. Some of those that are are shouting corruption here will sell their children to buy food.
It shall be so in your family as you eat your mother then your dad and your siblings if you're not the one eaten first
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by olotuo: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
MXrap:
Good step. Dullllard can't hold us back
If you know what the bills hold you will be grateful he did not sign it
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by olotuo: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
jamace:
Here is what Buhari refused to sign into law by rejecting the Electoral Bill

1. Mandatory use of card readers.

2. Real time on-the-spot live transmission of voting results.

3. Mandatory access to all party agents to inspect election materials before voting commences.

4. Mandatory access to party agents to be present during voting, collation and announcement of results.

5. Imprisonment for any INEC staff that contravenes the Act.

It therefore means that APC is ready to rig and win by fire by force. Na wa for Mr Integrity.
what you wrote is lies

1 Like

Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by olotuo: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Before you come online to comment on issues try do research on the subject matters first.
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by ehinmowo: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Akpuoru:
It shall be so in your family as you eat your mother then your dad and your siblings if you're not the one eaten first

That was a blank statement. In your empty mind, you just put yourself into that shoe. Since, you have out yourself into the shoe, then I guess it begins with you and your useless father and mother.
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by ehinmowo: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Damsyjay:
That goes to you and your family abi..Ode oshi..be saying rubbish

That was a blank statement. In your empty mind, you just put yourself into that shoe. Since, you have out yourself into the shoe, then I guess it begins with you and your useless father and mother.
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by platodeen(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=AdexUpdates post=73649797]The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has charged the National Assembly to save the country’s democracy by immediately overriding President Muhammadu Buhari’s refusal to sign the amendment of the Electoral Act.
The PDP said “this legislative action has become

Am not an affiliate of any political party but would like to analyse d trend of things even though am sceptical about Buhari:

The same legislature DAT earns over 30% of Nigeria's budget n d highest in d world but not willing to slash it now suddenly want to protect democracy through electoral laws?

The same legislature dat padded d budget by including items like '...purchase of cutlasses for farmers','...purchase of hooks for fishermen...', now want to save democracy?

D same legislature who refuse to pass d bill on 'legislature income slashing', now want to protect democracy?

But, d state of the law in question was initiated by PDP, y would they want APC to change t now.

N who knows wat could have been 'padded' in d bill DAT is making Buhari not to ascent.

D issue of d bill should be left alone n b changed wen they assume power come 2019
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by ehinmowo: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
efighter:

You will be the first to be eaten by your cannibal community.

Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by ehinmowo: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
bayulll011:

Unintelligent soul,i wish gej won d last time by now all of you would av become refugee in Sudan cos Ghana and other African countries won't even accept u guys cos of ur slow mentality.

Venezuela a case study when the oil price crash they are yet to recover from it till date.

Angola recently wrote to IMF on the amount they want to borrow and they re the largest producer of crude oil in Africa and lower population,Buhari is not doing good buy not those kleptomaniac and pathetic people that rounded themselves up to come to power.

Literally Nigeria cannot move forward with your kinds,laws of the lands and with ur generation cos they re very slow in thinking,oh this one cannot understand cos he has amnesia.

Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by MrMurphy: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
How are they not going to urge NASS to use veto power when they know that the plot will favour them? They wanted to sign a bill already amended to favour them and you want the presidency to sign it, PDP should stay clear out of this plot and accept the defeat now before its too late. Although they already know that they can't win any election in 2019 and that's the reason why they want the bill signed to favour them but all will end up in failure
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by bayulll011(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
ehinmowo:

I don't even understand what he wrote.
Anyway kids everywhere here that lack critical reasoning and complain,y don't deserved my time.
Go ask your mother if u re not a bastard.

1 Like

Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by ehinmowo: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
bayulll011:

I don't even understand what he wrote.
Anyway kids everywhere here that lack critical reasoning and complain,y don't deserved my time.
Go ask your mother if u re not a bastard.

You are dull. Your useless father is dull. Your mother understands that you are a proceed of wrong sperm. Baffoon.
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by Damsyjay(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
ehinmowo:

Now its obvious that you are stupid
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by phiszo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mynd44:
They don't have the numbers
APC mod. undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by Kingspin(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mr. Integrity is a devil's advocate
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by ehinmowo: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Damsyjay:
Now its obvious that you are stupid

If you are normal, would you have jumped into a blank statement that was not addressed to your father? Notwithstanding, it is obvious that you are a product of rotten sperm. Stupid bastard.
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by jamace(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
olotuo:
what you wrote is lies
So, tell us the true ones.
Re: PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto by Wisdomsmiley: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2018
They wanted to use this bill to set a trap for Buhari.

Fool me once- Allowing Saraki to become the Senate president.
Fool me twice- Signing bills not well spelt out in clear terms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja / EFCC Clamps Down On Outgoing Governors / Thirteen Obasanjos, Alao-akalas Couldn’t Have Impeached Me – Ladoja

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.