Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

What's Your Favourite Bible Verse(s) ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Favourite Bible Verse(s) ? (594 Views)

What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? / Your Favourite Bible Verse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Bible Verse(s) ? by Esedendo(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2010
As a christian and believer of the Word (Bible), you may know so many verses but i believe there are some you like/luv.
For me my favorite verses are "who is he dat speaks & it comes to pass, wen d Lord has not commanded it?, Lam. 3:37" and
"Fear not, for am wit you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I wil strengthen you, Yes, I wil help you, I wil uphold you wit My righteous right hand.", Isaiah 41:10.
So share your favorite bible verse(s) and lets know. Thank you
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Verse(s) ? by shumno(f): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2010
Philipians 4:6 & 7, Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 66:7-9, Before she was in labour, she gave birth ; Before her pain came, she delivered a male child. Who has heard such a thing? who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labour, she gave birth to her children. Shall I bring to the time of birth and not cause delivery? says the Lord. Shall I Who cause delivery shut up the womb? says your God.

(1) (Reply)

Who ? / How I Feel God And Heaven May Look Like. / Where Is The Promise Of His Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.