Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,292 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man (56325 Views)

Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by kenechukwufrank: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by eyeview: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
There was a time that if a man had sex with a woman, she will pray and hope the man never goes public with it.
But today, farm tools no longer have dignity or shame. They will be the first to tell the world her sexual experience with a man.
Shame in them have gone to the dogs

11 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by toplinetrtrend: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
This flaaaathead bitch is proving nnamdi kanu right, that 99.9% of igbo girls are prosttitutes

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by BillgatesMaigad(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
The One-Minute man tag

When you hit it right she can never ever in her entire life call you that. As a young man you must never let her confuse you with the 'baby take it easy you're hurting me crap' don't fall for it, it is a trap. You have to give it to her with reckless abandon.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by revolt(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Who won't be a one minute man with all those folds on her? My guy even try. If go 30 seconds sef

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by farem: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
duduade:
Loooool

I say Yoruba Nollywood be like Sodom and Gomorrah

Even when you read Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday.

Who has troubled your reasoning?

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by Auxtin85(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Babe dare me, a Southy woman came to my house last night saying she came for an adventure because her friend told her the Nigerian she met before wasn’t good at all, she asked “hope you ain’t like that” after dealing with her till this morning she said am gonna recommend you to my friends and I might be needing hot water when I get home.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Just in: yahoo boys forcefully take panties of young female.
Its not fake news!!!!!!

See photos and read more

https://www.aprokogist247.me/2018/12/just-in-yahoo-boys-forcefully-takes.html
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by Postboiswag(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ashawo
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by 77up(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
The more the booty, The less the brain grin

If you know, you definitely know!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by LamidicownuBSS: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
All these actress rubbish are all ashawo and olosho. is some one seeing dis like me?
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by sapeleboi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
that means even indomie last than me , hmmmm God forbid

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by GenFunction: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
if u want who no dey cum quick then date Mr SANTA CLAUS...He comes just once a year....olosho

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by noah91(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
highcollide:
Igbo 1 Yoruba 0.....
Na d Igbo girl be slut na. She just dey open her toto give guys chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by LesbianBoy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Whether one minute man or 100 minute man....he has sha seen your payint and fvck the sh*t out of your smelly pvssy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by Good2love(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
HOE
Bossontop:
undecided
Faqrm tool
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
splendid22:
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has made a stunning revelation about her Toyin Abraham’s ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson.

The ‘Omoge Lekki’ actress revealed on social media that Adeniyi Johnson is a one-minute man. She also made reference to the fact that she has had sex with him.

She wrote on her Instastories:”Before you call me a bitch, I accept the title and I am sorry I don’t do one-minute men “.
Nkechi also slammed Adeniyi’s actress fiancĂ©e, Seyi Edun stating that they are both ‘suffering and smiling relationship’.
According to her, Seyi Edun has been subjected to domestic abuse by her boyfriend Adeniyi Johnson countless time.

Nkechi Blessing whose striking physical quality is her curves once revealed why she gave Yinka Quadri a lap dance in her debut movie, ‘Omoge Lekki’.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/one-minute-man-nkechi-blessing-slams-adeniyi-johnson/

Yeye dey smell for nkechi mouth.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by delishpot: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Farm tool

Unfortunately your opinion doesn't count
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by pat077: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Attention seeker
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by Ategberoson(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Typical igbo girl, one want to f*** buhari yesterday and this one is calling another person one minute man.

I don't blame them I blame those managing yoruba movie industry you will never see any any non Igbo penetrate anyhow in igbo film
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by staytravel: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bleach has ruined Nigerian beauty.

_____________________________________________________________--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by lincontee(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Most of these women ranting one minute man? Give opportunity of 2nd, 3rd, & probably 4th rounds, before you tag anybody one minute man. Anxiety and lack of regular sex, couples with your health wise and the food you consume, are the major problems.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by Lordofthewest(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hahaha igbo girls are very generous with puna...them full Lagos wella
noah91:

Na d Igbo girl be slut na. She just dey open her toto give guys chop

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by Hoodbilonia: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
dis igbo gal wey dey act Yoruba movies
apako wey bleach
me ai be all day man
fuc go tire u
all my girls don run
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by mexzony: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
See all of them are mad.what kind of nonsense is this.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by HAROLDWILSON: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
No comments for now
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by femi4: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
eyeview:
There was a time that if a man had sex with a woman, she will pray and hope the man never goes public with it.
But today, farm tools no longer have dignity or shame. They will be the first to tell the world her sexual experience with a man.
Shame in them have gone to the dogs
ladies now kiss and tell....end time signs
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man by Pearlman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
duduade:
Loooool

I say Yoruba Nollywood be like Sodom and Gomorrah
NKECHI Blessing in Yoruba Nollywood?

Judge yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) / 2face Gets customized Iphone-6 From Malivelihood As Gift For His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.