Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,142 members, 7,887,307 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now (26272 Views)

'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book / Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by blacknp(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Riversides2003:
He won’t sign it cos he has been adviced not to. Am sure he doesn’t even know the meaning in the first place.
Na your papa wey done go viewing center go watch premiership na em Sabi sign documents?Stupid Peasant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by okrikaboi: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
NigerDeltan:
grin

This man is not ready for a free and fair election, but I promise you in Rivers state you guys will meet something different
Hope you are not a wike thug one of his neighborhood corps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by ollah2: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
shocked shocked

Any sane mind would know the amended bill is fraudulent. It has been pushed 4 times, 4 good and different times but not once would they push bills that would benefit an average Nigerian yet the average Nigerian still think Buhari is their problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by WRola: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 12/8/18 we've just a day left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
Attached is a proof to back my claim.
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by danot1030: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
When the stupid house supposed to prepare the bill for the president they went on a selfish long break

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by CHIGIM: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
zulu go and kill yourself for one useless politician
NigerDeltan:
grin

This man is not ready for a free and fair election, but I promise you in Rivers state you guys will meet something different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by chris51(f): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Present electroral bill was put in place by PDP. Why is PDP now interested in a new one? It makes me believe there is something wrong with the present one which PDP believes will not be favourable.

Two months to election PDP wants a new bill. No way, let them continue the present one.
Saraki has forgotten that Buhari's VP is a Law Professor.

Saraki and his gang closed National Assembly for months and now putting pressure on Buhari to sign bill, since Saraki thinks he is smart let him go ahead and sign it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by blacknp(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
EdmundChidera:
When the cabals are scared of 2019 election will be a day for jubril they wouldn't sign anything for the opposition party to take advantage over

Anyhow come 2019 electoral bill or not jubril will be sent back

We have a new president AtikuObi
They should hurry up and transmit the bill to atiku in Yola so he can sign it immediately?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by Buddy247: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
They want to change the rule of the game in the middle of d game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by blacknp(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
blacknp:
They should hurry up and transmit the bill to atiku in Yola so he can sign it immediately?
And even after he signs it,INEC will still not use it in the 2019 general elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by wildchild1: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hmmmm

Christmas discount now available on all club and country jerseys, check my signature.
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
The Senate made a mistake months ago not to have vetoed the President. The truth is that the new amendment won't favour APC's antics now.

They had better not Jega this coming election or Nigerians will Orubebe them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by Bigii(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Peacecore:
Thief Saraki n his self_centred bills. Combination of thief Saraki,clown Dogara,Atiku,thug Dino etc is less than PMB.waiting for wailers(pdpigz) to come here n wail n boast that Saraki will pass d bill even without buhari.

1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Peacecore:
Thief Saraki n his self_centred bills. Combination of thief Saraki,clown Dogara,Atiku,thug Dino etc is less than PMB.waiting for wailers(pdpigz) to come here n wail n boast that Saraki will pass d bill even without buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by silasely(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Peacecore:
ur brain need serious work to flush out all d Nigeria weed wer no d let u reason well. ..onyi...araaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mad Fulani Cow
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by Deapexboy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
NigerDeltan:
grin

Hope u are rivers not saying this trash from far
So you are ready to fight for this men?
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by Ubdavis(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oga bubu don't want to take chances, unlike oga John's
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by nsesam(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
I now see and understand Buhari fear .he's very scared of other political parties merging with pdp because he knows very well that it's not possible as it stands now but if he consent to the new amendment bill which stipulate 21 days he will nail himself. He want the bill to be implemented after his tenure. See Nepa bill holder with professor Sense
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by dante0147: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Before wailers start wailing.. Dont be too quick to forget the Osun Election when the Presiding officer receieved a call and declared the election inconclusive... They are wanting to scrap the part of where the presiding officer would be the one to count the votes so what happened in OSUN wont repeat it self!
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Peacecore:

Apshit we don see you. Oya sssshhhhhhh. Una oga buhari is still gonna go back to Daura...
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by BRRR: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Peacecore:
pls mention what u have benefited from this administration
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by figment232(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
PHILipu1:
Saraki thinks that he is wise but baba go slow is wiser
U re as dumb as ur Dullard Buhari.Before annoucing the result wont they count it? must it be stated MUMU
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by Obansy112(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Npfn:
We will override his veto power this coming week insha allah
we are patiently waiting!
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by SoNature(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:
shocked shocked

Any sane mind would know the amended bill is fraudulent. It has been pushed 4 times, 4 good and different times but not once would they push bills that would benefit an average Nigerian yet the average Nigerian still think Buhari is their problem

Keep quiet
Do you know that the electoral act as it is does not recognize electronic voting?
That law was meant to legalize it and address other election lacuna
For instance, when Kogi State gubernatorial aspirant died while election was still ongoing in 2015, that caused a lot of confusion because the existing law didn't specify what will happen in such scenarios
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oregbe17:

In the world today, cards in whatever form are produced for the purpose of electronic activity but reverse is the case here in Nigeria with respect to voting and electioneering processes. ATMS are meant for e-transactions which stands to reason that transactions can be carried out any where in the country irrespective of location.

WHY SHOULD THAT OF VOTING BE ANY DIFFERENT?? WHY PRODUCE pvcs(cards) when voters will end up voting manually?? the usage of card readers for accreditation is a welcome development but should not be limited to that hence the implementation of e-voting which is what the PVCS are actually meant for.

It doesn't add up using PVCS exclusively for accreditation process when in fact it should be used for e-voting .

In conclusion, since Nigeria isn't ready to implement e-voting there would be no reason/moral justification for INEC to continually produce PVCS as the primary objective of PVCS(E-VOTING) merely exists in fantasy

You make sense. Much of it.
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by DerrickzB: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
Peacecore:
[/s]

Zombie... shut up..
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by collybright58(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
PHILipu1:
Saraki thinks that he is wise but baba go slow is wiser

The stakes are high from both sides, but my take is that whatever issues PMB raised should be considered objectively by NASS in the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by MayorMgbedike(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
He can't read nah!
Talk less of suggesting for some amendments. Na Wetin dem tell am to tok em tok. The tok Wey im tok sef, im no understand.

Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by novelbuks(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
NigerDeltan:
grin

I believe....RUGGGEDDDD!!!!!
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by LemonBoy1: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
I will blame the Nigerian senate for this one. Why did this bill, introduced since 2015, have to take almost 4yrs before passing to the president?

Senate has no excuse now
Re: Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now by iybee24(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
quote author=OmoManU post=73662285]Smart Baba[/quote]correct!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC / Buhari hosting Outgoing Ministers This Morning / Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.