Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,639 members, 7,965,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:37 PM

AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos (42527 Views)

Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos / AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by dalhjana: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dis ones will be having 6ixsomes
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Their wives are executive members of bleaching association of Nigeria.
AY is a failed comedian.

2 Likes

Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
these guys sef.. their swag no trip me 1 bit!
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by VULCAN(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Adorable pics
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by egojeny1(f): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is commendable. The Okoye brother's should learn from them.
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by YellowSimba: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Christmas is my favourite season. They have beautiful wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by easy34(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
nice concept
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Ironi: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
I notice that Nigerian ladies have now suddenly become light skin , that is multi-coloured.

Hehehe ..... how did this happen ?

Somebody tell me!

Our bantu women are now light skin and Nigerian men seem to salivate over it, can’t have enough of the bleached fat ass, flat nose , thick lip Bantu trying to pass as some flat ass , thin lip white woman !

Talk about the thrashed self-esteem of the black beauty !

No more hiding and Bleaching with the usual multi-coloured knuckles and feet and all, no more shame !

Those dumb ass young men here who seem to be taken in by this fake and bleached multi-coloured skins must know that , one thing is for sure, that when these women go naked , they won’t like what they see.

Pathetic !
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by AnanseK(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2018

Who wears it best?

Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Hoodbilonia: 1:00am On Dec 09, 2018
i have 1m to play wit for xmas
big daddy on my mind
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Hoodbilonia: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2018
i swear. d day i ddmt kush one of my old ass biches came by. fuc. my dic embarass me dah day to my own good. fuc bleached pekus.
bleached ass. fuc. i culdnt sex at all.
my God. i hate ppl who bleach. dey stink. amd have all type of creams and soaps. fuc
Ironi:
I notice that Nigerian ladies have now suddenly become light skin , that is multi-coloured.

Somebody tell me!

Our bantu women are now light skin and Nigerian men seem to salivate over it, can’t have enough of the bleached fat ass, flat nose , thick lip Bantu trying to pass as some flat ass , thin lip white woman !

No more hiding and Bleaching with the usual multi-coloured knuckles and feet and all, no more shame !

Those dumb ass young men here who seem to be taken in by this fake and bleached multi-coloured skins must know that , one thing is for sure, that when these women go naked , they won’t like what they see.

Pathetic !
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by jimcaddy(m): 1:32am On Dec 09, 2018
When there is money, even monkey can marry Miss World...
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Ishilove: 1:34am On Dec 09, 2018
Plenty of fake hair in the photo
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 09, 2018
The wives look alike ro me.
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Princezibk: 2:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Wonderful family even though ay jokes fit make person puke
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by 4wardgospel: 2:29am On Dec 09, 2018
Check this out www.4wardgospel.com.ng
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Shishanwaaba(m): 3:11am On Dec 09, 2018
Make we dey beans
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by zenburster: 3:12am On Dec 09, 2018
Yet, this glowingly light skinned ladies will still give birth to dark skinned kids, then you wonder what could have happened
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by victorvezx(m): 3:29am On Dec 09, 2018
Ironi:

Somebody tell me!

Pathetic !
Nigerians are not Bantu. Do your research. Google is ur friend. Bantu territory starts from Southern Africa, to some parts of east Africa (Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda), and ends in Cameroon.
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Kingspin(m): 4:02am On Dec 09, 2018
The biggest event in the world.
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by doyinbaby(f): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2018
Munzy14:
All for the gram.
Do not try to be like or envy them. Appreciate whatever u may av achieved in ur little or big way.never compare .
true talk....
Everyone should appreciate his own achievements even if it small...... celebrities can show flashy lifestyle
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by bestower: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2018
stop calling this guy a comedian. Stop.
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Hanny23: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2018
Nice one
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by AndLeo(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2018
They look good together. Hope they do sixsome and exchange wife one night each. They is love in sharing.
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by opribo(m): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2018
How nice and beautiful it is when brothers and sisters born from the same womb stay united, happy and at peace with eachother. Celebrating good and bad times together.

Not like some that will be fighting one another over nothing but envy and ego.
Re: AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos by Smartwin: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Why all the wives fair and the men dark like that abi naso Dem plan am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe / Stop Addressing Me As Tega's Husband - Ajeboh / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.