Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,020 members, 7,931,504 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:12 AM

BREAKING: ‘I Am Now In ZLP’, Ladoja Breaks Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: ‘I Am Now In ZLP’, Ladoja Breaks Silence (448 Views)

Ondo 2020: Unease In ZLP As Obasanjo Meets Mimiko / Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart / Agboola Ajayi Set To Join ZLP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: ‘I Am Now In ZLP’, Ladoja Breaks Silence by unoppose: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2018
After weeks of uncertainties, a former governor of Oyo State, Senator Rasidi Ladoja on Thursday officially announced his defection for the Africa Democratic Congress (ADC) to the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP).
He said his decision to leave ADC was as a result of the injustice in the party.
The former governor who spoke at his Bodija country home, in Ibadan the state capital said he was not consulted before taking salient decisions in the party.
Recall that insideoyo.com had earlier reported that the Osi Olubadan has left the party. The decision which led to the emergence of Barrister Sharafadeen Alli as the governorship candidate of Zenith Labour Party.
Insideoyo.com also gathered that some of his top followers, especially those from Oke Ogun zone have announced that they remain in the party in a join communique made available to the press.

From PDP to Accord to PDP to ADC to ZLP in just a year
Opposition finally buried in Oyo state. NEXT LEVEL

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: ‘I Am Now In ZLP’, Ladoja Breaks Silence by Stingard: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2018
This one don lose patapata
Re: BREAKING: ‘I Am Now In ZLP’, Ladoja Breaks Silence by netpro(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Waste of time and resources.
Re: BREAKING: ‘I Am Now In ZLP’, Ladoja Breaks Silence by Equity311987: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2018
It is just like this man is creating way for APC to have free run

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Has Right To Support Anyone – FG / Why is the President against the use of card reader for elections? / Nigerians, Fredrick Lugard And Jesus Christ Have The Same Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.