Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting (60948 Views)

Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Nnenna Nwabueze Shares Throwback Scene From 'Living In Bondage' & New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Timolanki:
And what does she look like

Abeg help me ask am o
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Yorubaskullmine: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Olodo24:
I dunno her
Probably because you were born in 2000.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Yorubaskullmine: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
mmadu5:
people who are saying shes old . are you people stupid? do you expect her to be young? most of yall are still in your mothers wombs when the movie came out in 92 . bleeping retards , yes shes old we will all get old
Most of their parents were yet to come in contact with the other.
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Nigeriadondie: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Who knows her. undecided
Indomie generation won’t know her
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Nigeriadondie: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
Probably because you were born in 2000.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Nigeriadondie: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
mmadu5:
people who are saying shes old . are you people stupid? do you expect her to be young? most of yall are still in your mothers wombs when the movie came out in 92 . bleeping retards , yes shes old we will all get old
You dey mind them. Indomie generation won’t know her
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Baroba(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
okwabayi:
Why do Nigerian women always get fat when older? I don't get it. Why do only a small percentage of celebrities understand the physical aspect of branding?

Same as Nigerian men, I would even excuse the women small, at least they have to go through child birth, which can significantly change a woman's body..

The truth is we eat too much carbs and alot of Nigerians do not exercise..
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Xkalaban(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
vicfy:
Crush ke? Bros u don Old sha

grin

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Flamzey00(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
She is definitely still living in bundage....
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Yorubaskullmine: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

Merits spirit used to instill fear in me back then.
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Nigeriadondie: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:

Merits spirit used to instill fear in me back then.
O boy I think say na only me. Another movie wey give me nightmare Karaashika, Sakobi the snake girl,
Scores to Settle which indomie generation don’t know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuKdRk6TYfA

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by Casemiro(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
> it is well

see

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by 2chukwu(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2018
Sirheny007:
The age is written all over her Brezz
Say our Lord's prayer 3x every daytill December next year 2019!!!!!!
Re: New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting by ensamy(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2018
She has lost it long ago. No way. She should concentrate on raising her kids shocked shocked shocked shocked and leave Nollywood alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) / Princess Chiamaka Umez Is Miss CYON 2018 (Photos) / Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.