Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) (396 Views)

Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) / ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) by MediaLife: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Actress Annie Idibia has weighed in on the gender equality debate. In an interview with 234stars, Annie said she is not a feminist and does not believe that a woman can be King. Annie says a woman can only be a Queen and not a King. When asked if she is a Feminist, the mum of two said

''
No, not really but I believe in women empowerment. I believe that men are still Kings and women are queens. I don't believe a woman is a king''.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrICNBAAGfY/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=W9Yl0QABAAH8ad3brc1v-rUWokIQ

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/i-am-not-feminist-and-i-dont-believe.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: 'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) by ClintonEmex: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
At best women can only achieve equity, but they can never achieve equality.(although they can't even achieve the equity, cos this is Nigeria).
Men and women can never be equal, nature made it so.
And check it, any woman that believes her husband is the head usually has a lasting and happy marriage.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) by Donald95(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
I love this, especially for the fact it is coming from a celebrity.
She was brought up in a home by a responsible Family.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) by Peterdreddblog(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nice one... The truth tho

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
No wonder tuface just dey nack up and down grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
angry

Nor vex I did not read the Post but let me comment, that man should have not beat his girlfriend like that.

The girl her own should hear something, both of them should try and sell the car to avoid problem.
Re: 'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) by universaltv: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Grammy Award-winning Singer, Wilson Is Dead / See Lovely Photos From Linda Ikeji's Dedication Of Son In Church / Timaya Reacts To Runtown’s Ban From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.