Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,652 members, 7,926,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:34 AM

Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? (614 Views)

Telling Your Age At The Beginning Of A New Relationship: Hard Or Easy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
She is doing Hard-to-get, you complain, she does easy-to-get you get tired.. So which one do you prefer in a lady??
Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by finalboss(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
olsome:
She is doing Hard-to-get, you complain, she does easy-to-get you get tired.. So which one do you prefer in a lady??

Hard to get
Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Why does it have to be two extremes? Why can't it just be normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Boss of life. Long time.

finalboss:
Hard to get
Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by Jayslicky: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
It depends on the situation, if I love a girl I will want her to be hard-to-get so I can respect her but if it's a girl I don't love (only attracted) I will want her to be easy-to-get so she can satisfy my sexual urge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by madridguy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Easy to get. I don't woo a girl/lady more than one time. Once you said NO I won't disturb you again.

2 Likes

Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by hazan041(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
finalboss:
Hard to get
Please check my mail sir
Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by finalboss(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
hazan041:
Please check my mail sir
my mail? Ok
Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by MisteerConcord(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
Who no like easy thing?
Op, Trigonometry and simple linear equation, which one do you prefer?
Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by hazan041(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
finalboss:
my mail? Ok
I mean my mail in your inbox
Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by GuyWise101(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
madridguy:
Easy to get. I don't woo a girl/lady more than one time. Once you said NO I won't disturb you again.
Although you are an Apc zombie but you're wise in this aspect.
Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by finalboss(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
hazan041:
I mean my mail in your inbox
i understand
Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by oladayo63(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
MisteerConcord:
Who no like easy thing?

Trigonometry and simple linear equation, which one do you prefer?

Trigonometry because of the name; it's fancy grin

But honestly, I hate it when ladies play hard to get. I won't woo you if I'm not convinced that I love you. Besides, I'm a busy guy working on many things for a better future; so the optimium use of my emotional energy is non-negotiable.

Whether a lady plays hard to get or easy to get doesn't determine how the lguy will treat/respect you. What's the purpose of playing hard to get and you shift your pants the following day you accepted the guy's proposal. If a lady has tangible values to bring to the table, it's very difficult for a guy not respect her.

2 Likes

Re: Hard-to-get Or Easy-to-get, Which Do You Prefer?? by Darkseid(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
GuyWise101:

Although you are an Apc zombie but you're wise in this aspect.
exactly what I was going to say but you beat me to it grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Business plan writing for free / Don't Enter 2019 As A Slave To Masturbation-the Solution That Will Make You Cry. / The Best Gifts To Give A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.