Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,432 members, 7,911,072 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

A Thread For Gsd/rott Mix Owners - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Thread For Gsd/rott Mix Owners (961 Views)

GSD × Rott Mix For Adoption At 10k In Ilorin / Diary Of Jay-B: Gsd/Rott & Mongrel Mixed / GSD/ROTT Mix For Trade Or Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Gsd/rott Mix Owners by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
I know alot of nairalanders don't like the idea of mixed breed dogs but I have to say that the Gsd/rott mix is just so beautiful and I have to say that it's very good combination, one of the best breed combination in the world. Even some people who don't like the idea of mixed breeding, the usually make an exception for this breed combination because of how compatable it is.

I love this beautiful breed combination and I think it should be registered as a standard unique breed .

So are there any owners of gsd/rott mix? Post the picture of your gsd/rott mix and introduce them to us.

Here is mine.

Re: A Thread For Gsd/rott Mix Owners by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Don't be fooled by the shyness of this dog above me, she's very vicious and territorial. She's a security dog to the core.
Re: A Thread For Gsd/rott Mix Owners by fowlyansh181(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Mutt and mongrels looks like a mistake . Love your dog but don’t encourage this abomination
Re: A Thread For Gsd/rott Mix Owners by Nobody: 6:37am On May 31, 2020
I know alot of nairalanders don't like the idea of mixed breed dogs but I have to say that the Gsd/rott mix is just so beautiful and I have to say that it's very good combination, one of the best breed combination in the world. Even some people who don't like the idea of mixed breeding, the usually make an exception for this breed combination because of how compatable it is.

I love this beautiful breed combination and I think it should be registered as a standard unique breed .

So are there any owners of gsd/rott mix? Post the picture of your gsd/rott mix and introduce them to us.

Here is mine.

Do you still have this dog ? And why are you concerned about nairalanders that don't like mixed dog

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Pitbull Available / 4month Female Boerboel For Sale In Ibadan. / I need a Pedigree Rott.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.