Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,575 members, 7,937,625 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

He Treated Me Like Shi*t - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Treated Me Like Shi*t (965 Views)

He Treated Me Like Shi*t / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / He Married Me A Virgin, Yet He Treated Me Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Treated Me Like Shi*t by Ilamina(f): 2:28am On Dec 09, 2018
. he called me stupid..

life oh life
Re: He Treated Me Like Shi*t by greatnaija01: 2:41am On Dec 09, 2018
People will call you names all through your journey in life.... but if you pay attention to them you will simply loose your true identity and become whatever they call you.

Ilamina I believe so much in you and I have silently followed your posts from 2012. SO i KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT STUPID.

stay inspired and Keep loving God.

You've got the DOMINION.

Ilamina:
. he called me stupid..

life oh life
Re: He Treated Me Like Shi*t by Ilamina(f): 4:52am On Dec 09, 2018
greatnaija01:
People will call you names all through your journey in life.... but if you pay attention to them you will simply loose your true identity and become whatever they call you.

Ilamina I believe so much in you and I have silently followed your posts from 2012. SO i KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT STUPID.

stay inspired and Keep loving God.

You've got the DOMINION.

Thanks love
More blessing to you
Re: He Treated Me Like Shi*t by Gaspardd(m): 5:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Then you should stop being stupid ok?
Re: He Treated Me Like Shi*t by Ilamina(f): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
undecided
Re: He Treated Me Like Shi*t by Oreofepeters: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Next time use your brain.
Re: He Treated Me Like Shi*t by okikiola2: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ilamina:
. he called me stupid..
life oh life
then wise up, you know where the shoes pinched you

(1) (Reply)

Church Match Making: Would You Let Your Pastor Choose Your Spouse? / Guys, Get Beard Growth Oil for your beard (pickup And Delivery Available) / How To Keep Your Woman (what Women Want).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.