Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,869 members, 7,906,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved (1951 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dress Decently As She Breaks Her Past Records – Fans Are Loving It / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved by Factgist: 2:30am On Dec 09, 2018
A young Nigerian with twitter handle faadererah revealed on Twitter how much she made for herself by saving money which she began five months ago. She saved an encouraging amount of 62k. Thats a handsome reward for saving wisely... Congrats to her!

See Photos Below

https://www./2018/12/nigerian-youth-breaks-her-savings-box.html?m=1

Re: Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved by pyyxxaro: 4:36am On Dec 09, 2018
Am just here to read comments

That's all tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved by JohnFrankling(m): 5:22am On Dec 09, 2018
Is Nigerian youth her name?
Re: Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved by mikejj(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2018
you broke the saving to do what with the money..i guess to please a guy...
Re: Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved by Olalan(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2018
She's far away from a broke girl, 1000 and 500 denomination shows she's not in anyway a struggling babe.
BTW as much as saving is a wise thing to do, you can only save when you have more than enough to meet your pressing needs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved by tolugar: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2018
When they get theirs,

they save and expect guys to be the one spending

#stingy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved by FactBoyz: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved by Abjay97(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lala FP material
Re: Pretty Lady Breaks Her Savings Box- See How Much She Saved by derrydinny: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
62k in 5 months, she must be a hardworking woman

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Bobrisky Boogie It Down At A Wedding In Lagos (Photo) / Comedian AY Celebrated 'warri Pikin' Not Wife On International Women's Day / Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo Goes Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.