Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,160 members, 7,949,989 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown (3409 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos / Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by Praizeupdates: 5:51am On Dec 09, 2018
You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davidos-girlfriend-looks-radiant-in-off-shoulder-short-gown/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by Praizeupdates: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2018
see the sexy cleavage exposing dress she wore on the boat.... Watch video here >>>>.http://www.praizenews.com/davidos-girlfriend-looks-radiant-in-off-shoulder-short-gown/

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by sluk(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2018
issokay
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by KingLennon(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2018
Without Davido we wouldn't have known this girl o
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by Onyi22(f): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2018
KingLennon:
Without Davido we wouldn't have known this girl o
Exactly, just d way nobody knows u

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by Olodo24: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2018
this girl is now a celebrity. Naija I hail o
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by KingLennon(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Onyi22:
Mayb u don't know me but where I come from, am a king. Happy sunday to u

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by lilmax(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
they should make sure they do not break up

cause the world is ready to laugh at them...trend carefully

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by Onyi22(f): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
KingLennon:

Mayb u don't know me but where I come from, am a king. Happy sunday to u
yes u r a king in ur father's house
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by jafol(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
This ipob bitch is just so ugly. I cant deal

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by derrydinny: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
rule 3 on nairaland, when did we start loving animals in nigeria? till when will we stop living under the bondage of americans? when they were killing animals for fun, we saw it as a good thing now that they have now hated it, we have also started seeing it as bad, when will we start using our own sense? asia has left us behind because they used their senses and didn't wait for america to dictate their own lives

stories of animals being killed keep making fp yet we still can't support it? why push it to our face then?

the moderators of this forum are very useless and inefficient, nonsense posts like this make fp while the good ones are not seen. useless posts about luxury cars always get to the fp while celebrities posts by non-blogger don't get to the fp. Seun really needs to employ a manager to help him, he doesn't have the needed business smartness to run this thing

nairaland is just an example of how nigeria is, nothing improves. Nairaland of 2005 is still the same nairaland of 2018, only more members and sections. Even the mods are poor(obvious from their photos) that is why they collect cheap money to move useless posts to the fp, who knows maybe seun is even a part of it.

I know I may be banned but it just shows how nigerians are, we feel bad and threatened when corrected instead of listening and picking useful tips, we develop grudges.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by KingLennon(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Onyi22:
BST
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by youngberry001(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Onyi22:

Onyi22:

but wetin dat guy do u nah angry

This ur answers weak me seriousely
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by MetroBaba1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Onyi22:

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Her parent get bar ooo
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Looks Radiant In Off Shoulder Short Gown by naijacentric(m): 2:24am On Dec 10, 2018
derrydinny:
rule 3 on nairaland, when did we start loving animals in nigeria? till when will we stop living under the bondage of americans? when they were killing animals for fun, we saw it as a good thing now that they have now hated it, we have also started seeing it as bad, when will we start using our own sense? asia has left us behind because they used their senses and didn't wait for america to dictate their own lives

stories of animals being killed keep making fp yet we still can't support it? why push it to our face then?

the moderators of this forum are very useless and inefficient, nonsense posts like this make fp while the good ones are not seen. useless posts about luxury cars always get to the fp while celebrities posts by non-blogger don't get to the fp. Seun really needs to employ a manager to help him, he doesn't have the needed business smartness to run this thing

nairaland is just an example of how nigeria is, nothing improves. Nairaland of 2005 is still the same nairaland of 2018, only more members and sections. Even the mods are poor(obvious from their photos) that is why they collect cheap money to move useless posts to the fp, who knows maybe seun is even a part of it.

I know I may be banned but it just shows how nigerians are, we feel bad and threatened when corrected instead of listening and picking useful tips, we develop grudges.
God bless u i thought i was the only one who noticed dis nairaland is not progressing at all same ol shit

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares His Before & After Photos / E-money And His Family Rocks Arabian Outfits As They Steps Out In Dubai / Wenthworth Miller( Micheal Of Prison Break): A gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.